Advisories and Patches Security Computers
Studies Internet security vulnerabilities, provides incident response services to sites that have been the victims of attack, publishes a variety of security alerts, researches security and survivability in wide-area-networked computing, and develops info
Top: Computers: Security: Advisories and Patches
- Top/Society/Crime/Internet Crime
- Top/Computers/Security/Malicious Software
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Unix/Security
- Top/Society/Folklore/Literature/Urban Legends/Computer Virus Hoaxes
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Microsoft Windows/Security
- Top/Computers/Hacking/Malicious Software
US-CERT - Established in 2003 to protect the nation's Internet infrastructure, US-CERT coordinates defense against and responses to cyber attacks across the nation.
CERIAS - Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security. University center for multidisciplinary research and education in areas of information security.
- Bugtraq - Independent source for security vulnerabilities, alerts, and threats.
- Secure Elements - Software vendor for IS technical control auditing, vulnerability management, and security compliance. Provides advisories via XML and RSS, and fully security supports OVAL and XCDDF XML standards for compliance and vulnerability security functions.
- PatchAdvisor - Fee based patch alert service.
- Patch Management Forum - Mailing list facilitates networking and information exchange related advisories and patches advisories and patches to patch management: announcements, testing, verification, operations processes, advisories and patches advisories and patches and vulnerabilities.
- CERT Coordination Center - Studies Internet security vulnerabilities, provides incident response services to sites computers that have been the victims of attack, publishes a variety computers of security alerts, researches security and survivability in wide-area-networked computing, computers and develops info
- Apache HTTP Server Vulnerability Lists - Lists of security problems fixed in released versions security of the Apache HTTP Server.
- AusCERT - Australian Computer Emergency Response Team. Advisories and tools.
- VUPEN Security - Provides security advisories and real-time information about vulnerabilities, exploits, and computers threats. Also provides vulnerability management and pentesting solutions.
- Open Source Vulnerability Database - Searchable database of vulnerabilities. Offers data for download computers in XML format as well as via website. computers Details of how to submit new vulnerabilities, database computers schema and FAQ.
- Symantec DeepSight Threat Management System - Fee based security alert service that provides early advisories and patches advisories and patches warning of active attacks.
- SANS Internet Storm Center - Cooperative cyber threat monitor and alert system. Features security daily handler diaries that summarize and analyze new security threats and events.
- Linux Security Group - Security Advisories, Anti Hackers, programming books and related advisories and patches links.
- New Zealand Computer Emergency Readiness Team - Charitable trust established to improve the general information computers security posture advisories and patches of New Zealand society. Provides news, computers alerts, trends and statistics.
- ISS X-Force - Security alerts, advisories, and alert summaries from ISS.
- PatchEasy - Software vendor for patch management.
- Oracle Security Center - Tips, tools, and technologies to keep Oracle products safe, secure, security and patched.
- PatchManagement.org - Mailing list dedicated to the discussion of patch advisories and patches security management.
- Secunia - Provides security advisories and information about patches, and provides software computers for vulnerability management.
- SecurityFocus: Bugtraq - Full disclosure computer security vulnerabilities feed.[RSS]
- CASESContact - tips and tricks - CASEScontact is an information security site providing tips and tricks for home users and SMEs (Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises) for FREE (How to protect against threats, vulnerabilities, privacy, encryption, viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware etc.).[RSS]
MySQL - Cache Direct