Publications Biometrics Security
ICSA an independent organization offering objective views and opinions on computer security issues. Improve computer security through knowledge sharing, information dissemination, and security products certification.
Top: Computers: Security: Biometrics: Publications
BHSUG Newsletter - Bimonthly electronic publication. (Connecticut's Biometric Imaging Project)
- ICSA Information Security Magazine - ICSA an independent organization offering objective views and biometrics opinions biometrics on computer security issues. Improve computer biometrics security through knowledge biometrics sharing, information dissemination, and biometrics security products certification.
- Biometric Technology Today - Monthly newsletter covering the international biometrics industry. Contains security news analysis, security case studies, commentary and regular surveys.
- IDNewswire - Bi-weekly, four-page electronic newsletter focused on developments and trends in security personal identification and biometric technologies.
- Biometric Digest - Online newsletter detailing current news and trends in security the field publications of biometric identification technology.
- Bio1 Online Biometrics Publication - Articles and research on iris, finger, retina, voice, signature, hand geometry, and face biometrics (issues include identification, verification, pki, privacy, public perception, security, and encryption).
- SC Info Security News Magazine (USA) - mix of Product Reviews, Solutions and Articles supported biometrics by news biometrics and commentary concerning computer security issues.
- Biometrics - A Journal of the International Biometric Society.
- Avanti - The International Journal for Biometrics
MySQL - Cache Direct