Research Biometrics Security
The Linguistic Data Consortium (LDC) creates, collects, and distributes speech and text databases, lexicons and other linguistic resources for research and development.
Top: Computers: Security: Biometrics: Research
- LIMSI-CNRS, Orsay-France - Speaker identification
- Linguistic Data Consortium LDC - The Linguistic Data Consortium (LDC) creates, collects, and security distributes speech biometrics and text databases, lexicons and other security linguistic resources for research biometrics and development.
- Biometrics Research at Michigan State University - Research and publications of the PRIP (Pattern Recognition and Image research Processing) lab in the use of fingerprints, hand geometry, face, research voice, signature and palmprints as biometric indicators for person verification.
- Office of Law Enforcement Technology Commercialization (OLETC) Home Page - 3D Face ID Technology: The National Institute of biometrics Justice\\'s Office security of Science and Technology established OLETC biometrics in 1995. Our mission security is to develop and biometrics deploy an active, broad based national security program to biometrics assist in the commercialization of innovative technology
- Systems Development Laboratory, Hitachi,Ltd (Japan) - Biometric Verification Systems
- West Virginia University - Forensic Identification Program
- Rutgers University: The Speech Recognition Group - Papers on speech recognition, members, alumni and current security projects.
- A. James Clark School of Engineering - University of Maryland (USA)
- Univ. of Cambridge, Dept. of Engineering. - Machine Intelligence Laboratory.
- NIST - Spoken Natural Language Processing Group
- NIST Visual Image Processing Group - Research in Document/OCR, Fingerprint, Mugshot, Neural Network, Optical research Pattern Recognition
- IBM T. J. Watson Research Center - Offers information on fingerprint, face recognition and hand research geometry biometric techniques. Also links to patent details research and publications.
- Institut für Neuroinformatik, Ruhr Uni Bochum (Germany) - Research group of Professor Christoph von der Malsburg security (face recognition)
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne - Computer Vision Group EPFL LAMI - person authentication projects (face recognition)
- Institute for Secure Information Systems - NSF funded laboratory facilitating hands-on experimentation and project work on research issues related to information security.
- IDIAP Research Institute - A non-profit research institute located in Switzerland. Research security focused on biometric authentication, speech recognition, computer vision security and machine learning.
MySQL - Cache Direct