Research Security Computers
Group aimed at research and education in computer and network security. Projects, academic programs, and publications. Located in New York, United States.
Top: Computers: Security: Research
- The SANS Institute - Offer computer security research, training and information.
- Dartmouth College Institute for Security Technology Studies (ISTS) - Research group focusing on United States national cyber-security security and technological security counterterrorism. Administers the I3P consortium.
- Penn State S2 Group - General cyber security lab at the United States computers university. Includes computers current and past projects, software, publications, computers and events.
- Centre for Applied Cryptographic Research - Cryptographic research organisation at the University of Waterloo. computers Downloads of technical reports, upcoming conferences list and computers details of graduate courses available.
- SUNY Stony Brook Secure Systems Lab - Group aimed at research and education in computer and network security. Projects, academic programs, and publications. Located in New York, United States.
- Washington Department of Defense - Official directives repository. Technology security specific directives are security in the ranges 5200-5299 and 8000-8999.
- Cryptography Research, Inc - Research and system design in areas including tamper computers resistance, content research protection, network security, and financial services. computers Service descriptions and white research papers.
- Computer Intelligence Through the Science of Forensics (CITSF) - News feed covering computer forensics.[ATOM]
MySQL - Cache Direct