Research Intrusion Detection Systems Security
Information Assurance focusing on techniques for detecting and reacting to intrusions into networked information systems. We have coordinated several evaluations of computer network intrusion detection systems.
Top: Computers: Security: Intrusion Detection Systems: Research
Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection - The RAID workshop series is an annual event dedicated to the sharing of information related to the intrusion-detection area.
- Common Intrusion Detection Framework (CIDF) - Aims to develop protocols and application programming interfaces so that intrusion detection research projects can share information and resources and so that intrusion detection components can be reused in other systems.
- M-Correlator - A mission-impact-based approach to INFOSEC alarm correlation.
- Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection Symposium 2004 - International Symposium on Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection. Held in conjunction with ESORICS 2004, September 15-17, 2004. The RAID International Symposium series is intended to advance the field of intrusion detection by promoting the exchange of
- ResearchIndex, IDS section - ResearchIndex is a scientific literature digital library that security aims to security improve the dissemination and feedback of security scientific literature, and to security provide improvements in functionality, security usability, availability, cost, comprehensiveness, efficiency, and security timeline
- Intrusion Detection Analysis: A Case Study - A case study/research paper providing detailed analysis of several anomalous research network events to illustrate the techniques for examining alerts and research logs generated by a network intrusion detection system.
- The Center for Secure and Dependable Software(University of Idaho) - Hummer is a distributed component for any Intrusion Detection System security ; Magpie is a hierarchical network of lightweight, mobile, security and adaptive tools designed to both investigate and guard against security intrusions.
- Survivability Research and Analysis (CERT) - Research focuses on methods of improving the technical intrusion detection systems intrusion detection systems approach of identifying and preventing security flaws, limiting intrusion detection systems intrusion detection systems the damage from attacks, and ensuring that systems intrusion detection systems intrusion detection systems continue to provide essential services despite of compromises intrusion detection systems intrusion detection systems or failures.
- Thor - Research project that utilizes network attack variations to make more precise statements about the detection capabilities of an IDS.
- Intrusion detection at the MIT Lincoln Lab, Information Systems Technology Group - Information Assurance focusing on techniques for detecting and reacting to intrusions into networked information systems. We have coordinated several evaluations of computer network intrusion detection systems.
- Minnesota Intrusion Detection System (MINDS) - Research project focused on the development of high-performance intrusion detection systems research data mining algorithms and tools that will provide intrusion detection systems research support required to analyze the massive data sets intrusion detection systems research generated by various processes that monitor computing and intrusion detection systems research information systems.
- Cost-sensitive intrusion detection(Georgia Institute of Technology) - A Data Mining Approach for Building Cost-sensitive and Light Intrusion Detection Models
- System Design Laboratory Intrusion Detection - Research institute actively involved in intrusion-detection research since 1983. Research focuses on EMERALD: Event Monitoring Enabling Responses to Anomalous Live Disturbances, a system designed to detect and respond to network attacks.
- Intrusion Detection in Columbia University - This project is a data-mining based approach to security detecting intruders research in computer systems. The project security approaches the intrusion detection research problem from a data-mining security perspective. Large quantities of data are research collected from security the system and analyzed to build
- EMERALD (Event Monitoring Enabling Responses to Anomalous Live Disturbances) - SRI International\\'s EMERALD (Event Monitoring Enabling Responses to Anomalous Live research Disturbances) research project is a distributed scalable tool suite for research tracking malicious activity through and across large networks.
- Intrusion Detection User Group - A group mailing focusing on security information management, security intrusion response, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, intrusion management security and honeynets/honeypots.
- Intrusion detection projects at UC Davis - Anomaly Detection in Database Systems, Common Intrusion Detection intrusion detection systems research Framework, Intrusion Detection and Isolation Protocol / intrusion detection systems research IDIP, Intrusion Detection for Large Networks, Misuse Detection intrusion detection systems research and Workshop for Intrusion Detection and Response Data intrusion detection systems research Sharing.
- University of California Santa Barbara: Reliable Software Group - Works on languages and tools for designing, building, research and validating software systems - with a focus research on threat detection and analysis. Includes details of research projects and staff profiles.
- COAST Intrusion Detection Pages - Perdue University\\'s clearinghouse for intrusion detection information. research Includes overviews, policy, detection methods, and tools.
- Intrusion Detection Research Group(NCSU) - The Intrusion Detection (ID) Research Group at NC intrusion detection systems security State intrusion detection systems security intrusion detection systems security intrusion detection systems security intrusion detection systems security intrusion detection systems security intrusion detection systems security University was formed by Dr. Peng Ning in intrusion detection systems security August 2002.
- Computer immune systems (University of New Mexico) - Four examples of how we are applying ideas from immunology to today\\'s computer security problems are a host based intrusion-detection method, a network based intrusion-detection system, a distributable change-detection algorithm, and a method for intentio
MySQL - Cache Direct