Resources Biometrics Security
Provides a journal, information and links. For Connecticut's purposes, biometric imaging will mean taking a scan of an individuals two index fingers for purposes of multiple case fraud detection.
Top: Computers: Security: Biometrics: Resources
Connecticut's Biometric Imaging Project - Provides a journal, information and links. For Connecticut's purposes, biometric imaging will mean taking a scan of an individuals two index fingers for purposes of multiple case fraud detection.
International Biometric Group - Biometrics information including reports on hand geometry, iris, retina, finger scan, and face geometry. IBG's BiometricStore, Comdex and Bio1.com.
- GFF Format Summary - Provides content regarding data format for the interchange biometrics of fingerprint information.
- Face Location - Michigan State University
- A normal glass pane? - The possible future of finger and hand recognition and identification (Optel, PL)
- Ed Germans AFIS Links page - (AFIS - Automated Fingerprint Identification)
- Recent News (Speech Recognition Update) - TMA Associates
- ThinkQuest Library: The Basics of Biometrics - Explains characteristics of different parts of the body security can be security used to aid identification.
- The Telephony Voice User Interface - Market Studies and Source Guides (William S. Meisel - TMA security Associates).
- The Importance of Benchmarking - (Fingerprint identification)
- HAND GEOMETRY - Michigan State University
- Review and evaluation of Biometric Techniques - INFOSEC (EU), ETS: Preparatory Studies
- Speaker Identification by Lip Reading - By Juergen Luettin, Neil Thacker and Steve Beet. Paper describing biometrics a new approach to speaker identification based on lipreading.[PDF]
- Fingerprint Classification by Directional Image Partitioning - Raffaele Cappelli, Alessandra Lumini, Dario Maio, Member, IEEE, and Davide biometrics Maltoni (Trans. PAMI, Abstract)
- Fusion of Face and Speech Data for Person Identity Verification - Souheil Ben-Yacoub, Yousri Abdeljaoued, and Eddy Mayoraz (IDIAP-RR 99-03, 1999).
- An Open Interstate Matching Specification - This document describes a standard data format for the interchange of client fingerprint and facial information between dissimilar human services assistance programs. The Managing Double Dipping (MaDD) specification is a tag-based file format for storin
- Fingerprint Enhancement by Shape Adaptation of Scale-Space Operators with Automatic Scale-Selection - Andrés Almansa and Tony Lindeberg Technical Report TRITA-NA/P--98/03--SE.
- Biometrics Privacy Initiative - Organization discussing finger scan, voice scan, iris scan, resources retina scan security technologies, standards and privacy issues.
- INS Passenger Accelerated Service System (INSPASS) - About the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service\\'s possible future use biometrics of biometric technologies in identifying incoming passengers.
- Biometric Consortium: Research and Databases - Directory of links to various to kinds of identification methods.
- Fingerprint Image Enhancement: Algorithm and Performance Evaluation - Trans. PAMI, abstract.
- CardTech SecurTech - conferences and exhibitions of smart cards, biometrics, and biometrics other advanced identification and security technology.
- Biometrics Publications - Pattern Recognition and Image Processing Lab Department of biometrics Computer Science security And Engineering Michigan State University.
- Ultrasonic setup for fingerprint patterns detection and evaluation - (Optel, PL)
- TMA Associates (CA) - Provides publications and consulting in speech recognition and other advanced biometrics speech technologies, including speech recognition newsletter. Includes recent news. Also biometrics publishes market studies.
- Face Database, Articles - Olivetti Research, Ltd
- The Biometrics Discussion Group - Discussion list for anyone interested in the technology.
- Iris recognition - Webpage of John Daugman, Cambridge University (UK) teacher and researcher biometrics in computer vision, neuroscience, and pattern recognition; inventor of biometrics iris recognition.
- MultiBiometrics - Michigan State University
- Speech Research - Links
- Biometrics Discussion Group - French biometrics discussion group. Groupe de discussion en security français sur biometrics la Biométrie.
- Visual Person Identification Using Lip Motion Features - Chihara-Lab (Japan)
- The FBI Fingerprint Image Compression Standard - (uses wavelets)- Chris Brislawn home page
- Scafo.org: Thumbprinting Gets Thumbs Up - By Kalpana Srinivasan, The Associated Press, April 1997
- findBIOMETRICS.com - Resource for Biometric technologies and applications. Articles, reports, vendor directory resources and daily press releases.
- Pattern Recognition Information - Links
- Biometrics References - Biometric Consortium
- Audio- and Video-based Biometric Person Authentication - Conference
- YOHO CD-ROM Voice Verification Corpus - A standard database for testing voice verification systems (Biometric Consortium).
MySQL - Cache Direct