Reference PGP Cryptography Products and Tools
Top: Computers: Security: Products and Tools: Cryptography: PGP: Reference
- PGP Key signing policy of Juergen Nieveler - PGP Key and Key signing policy of Juergen Nieveler.
- RFC 2440 - OpenPGP Message Format - This document describes information needed to develop interoperable reference applications based reference on the OpenPGP format.
- PGP related RFC - PGP query results in HTML format with tables of contents reference and crosslinked references
- RFC 1991 - PGP Message Exchange Formats - This document describes the format of PGP 2.x reference files, i.e., pgp messages that have been encrypted and/or reference signed with PGP. Replaced pgp by RFC 2440.
- Draft - Multiple Signatures using Security Multiparts - Describes how the Security Multiparts defined in RFC pgp 1847 can be used to transport multiple digital pgp signatures.
- RFC 2015 - MIME Security with Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) - This document describes how Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) cryptography can be used to provide privacy and authentication cryptography using the Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) security cryptography content types described in RFC1847. (M. Elkins / cryptography Aerospace Corporation)
MySQL - Cache Direct