FAQs, Help, and Tutorials Virtual Private Networks Security
This document gives you the details how to setup a virtual private network between Linux/Openswan on one side and Microsoft Windows 2000 and XP on the other side.
Top: Computers: Security: Virtual Private Networks: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
- Top/Computers/Data Communications/Reference/Papers and Reports
- Top/Computers/Security/FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
- Configuring an IPsec tunnel between Openswan and Windows - This document gives you the details how to setup a virtual private networks virtual private network between Linux/Openswan on one side and Microsoft virtual private networks Windows 2000 and XP on the other side.
- What Is A Virtual Private Network? - A Network Computing Online Article
- Information about Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1 - This site gives valuable information about the Checkpoint virtual private networks virtual private networks VPN-1 product and its interoperability with other VPN virtual private networks virtual private networks implementations.
- Using a Linux L2TP/IPsec VPN server - This document gives you the background and show security the steps for implementing an L2TP/IPsec based VPN security using Linux, Windows and MacOSX
- OpenVPN 2.0 HOWTO - This howto describes the setup of the IPsec faqs, help, and faqs, help, and tutorials tutorials alternative OpenVPN, which is available for Win32, MacOS faqs, help, faqs, help, and tutorials and tutorials X and Unix-based Operating Systems.
- L2F - CISCO's Layer Two Forwarding protocol
- Official IPsec Howto for Linux - This howto describes the step to take when virtual private networks setting up a Linux based VPN.
- German book covering Linux VPNs - This site offers a German book (pdf) covering Linux VPNs faqs, help, and tutorials for download.
- An Intro To SSL VPN - An article discusses the types of VPN available, benefits, and considerations necessary when deploying SSL VPNs.
- Microsoft's PPTP FAQ - Point-to-Point-Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) is a networking technology that supports multiprotocol security virtual private networks (VPN).
- Replacing a Windows PPTP server with Linux - Replacing a Windows PPTP server with Linux PopTop.
- OpenVPN using X.509 certificates - This document explains how to deploy a VPN using OpenVPN security and OpenSSL.
- NG FAQ - VPN with FreeS/WAN - by AERAsec - This document covers the steps and pitfalls connecting a CheckPoint virtual private networks NG FW-1 to a FreeSWAN Linux-Box using preshared keys and virtual private networks X.509 certificates.
- Linux VPN Howto using SSH and PPP - This howto describes the setup of a simple VPN using ssh and ppp.
- Poptop MSCHAP2 ADS - This Howto describes the steps to setup a faqs, help, and tutorials Linux PopTop PPTP Server using MSCHAPv2. For Authentication faqs, help, and tutorials either Radius or an Active Directory Domain controller faqs, help, and tutorials may be used.
- Bruce Schneier's FAQ concerning Microsoft's PPTP Implementation - Bruce Schneier Analysis of the Microsoft PPTP implementation. Why is PPTP bad.
- Freeswan and a Cisco PIX 501 - Creating an interoperable VPN using the free FreeSWAN/Openswan virtual private networks and a Cisco PIX 501.
MySQL - Cache Direct