Virtual Private Networks Security Computers
Through the use of authentication, encryption and tunneling technologies, Virtual Private Networks (VPN) permit the secure transmission of sensitive data through public networks, thus allowing organizations to reduce WAN costs by utilizing the Internet for site to site communications.
Top: Computers: Security: Virtual Private Networks
- Corecom VPN FAQ Page - Geared towards those new to VPN.
- About.com VPN directory - A smattering of VPN resources including a glossary security and a self-test.
- Virtual Private Network Consortium - VPNC is the international trade association for manufacturers computers in the VPN market.
- How Stuff Works: How Virtual Private Networks Work - Gives definition of VPN and an overview of general VPN topics, includes diagrams and an animation.
- Tom Dunigan's Virtual Private Networks page - This page describes IP-based VPN technology over the virtual private networks Internet
- VPN labs - research community - VPN labs is an open community for researching, security reviewing, and discussing Virtual Private Networks.
- NW Fusion: Research: VPNs - A collection of VPN resources and articles.
- Find VPN - Directory of VPN providers, articles, and links.
MySQL - Cache Direct