Abandonware Software Computers
Abandonware is defined as any software that is: Not being sold or supported by the company that produced it or by any other company. When a certain piece of abandonware is later found to be sold or supported by a company (for instance in a re-release or a compilation), then it ceases to be abandonware.
Top: Computers: Software: Abandonware
AbandonGames - Offers a search engine for classic games and an active forum.
- The Abandonware Ring - The original Abandonware Ring. With a FAQ and computers a resources section.
- Abandonwarez: The pros outweigh the cons - Article on abandonware from The Adventure Collective.
- Warez, Abandonware, and the Software Industry - An article looking at the issues involved in software abandonware from computers both sides.
- Glenn's guides - Guides on how to get abandonware working on abandonware modern computers.
- Free Oldies - Search engine covering many sites. Search by name abandonware or sort computers by genre.
- Classic Gaming Network - CGN aims to preserve old and otherwise forgotten games with members able to submit their own content.
- Abandoned places - Abandoned places is one of the few remaining software rings in computers the abandonware community.
- Da Fast Lane - An encyclopedia about the abandonware community and sites computers both active computers and closed.
- Operation Body Count information - Capstone's Operation Body Count, game information and resources
MySQL - Cache Direct