Ant Make Tools Build Management Software
Form-based input for Ant scripts. Provides tasks for creating input forms, wizards and menus. Supports a variety of widgets ranging from simple text to calendar controls.
Top: Computers: Software: Build Management: Make Tools: Ant
Ant - Pure Java build tool, simpler and easier to use than GNU Make. Also it runs many tasks including the javac compiler inside the same VM, so it can compile a large directory tree in seconds. [Open Source, BSD-like]
- CruiseControl - An open-source tool to set up a continuous build management build process using Ant.
- Ant User Mailing LIst Archive - Archives ANT user mailing list and offers another make tools view of the list.
- Ant-contrib project - SourceForge project for potential ant contributions. Currently build management consists ant of a C/C++ compilation task and various build management logical tasks.
- DTD for Ant - An extensible DTD for Ant buildfiles.
- XTask - Optional task to process XSL Transformations (XSLT). Uses XT. [Open Source]
- Openmake - A build management tool designed to eliminate the need for make tools XML scripting while empowering developers with the robust functionality of make tools ANT. By OpenMake Software. [Commercial]
- Grand - A set of tools to create a visual representation of Ant target dependencies. It works by taking an Ant build file and creating a "dot" file. It relying on the Ant API rather than XML parsing to get the dependencies.
- AntForm - Form-based input for Ant scripts. Provides tasks for creating input ant forms, wizards and menus. Supports a variety of widgets ranging ant from simple text to calendar controls.
- Anthill - A tool that ensures a controlled build process ant and promotes the sharing of knowledge within an ant organization. It is compatible with version 1.3 ant and 1.4 of Ant. [Open Source, Urbancode Public ant License (Mozile-like)]
MySQL - Cache Direct