Clients Concurrent Versions System Tools Configuration Management
CVS clients communicate with CVS servers over a local area network or the internet (in general: a TCP/IP based network). When you use a CVS client, it sends your data and CVS commands to the server and receives new data and results from the server and stores or displays them on your client machine.
Top: Computers: Software: Configuration Management: Tools: Concurrent Versions System: Clients
- Apotheke - a CVS view for GNOME's Nautilus (GPL) - Apotheke is a separate Nautilus view, which gives you detailed information about CVS managed directories.
- LinCVS - Graphical front end for the CVS client (runs concurrent versions system concurrent versions system under KDE / Qt). Open source, with a concurrent versions system concurrent versions system proprietary extended version (LinCVS XXL). Web site in concurrent versions system concurrent versions system German, English, and Spanish.
- CVS Conflict Editor - Tool for solving conflicts when merging. Win32. Free concurrent versions system software (GPL).
- Cervisia - Graphical front end for CVS client (runs under concurrent versions system concurrent versions system KDE / Qt). Free software.
- MacCVS Pro - Mac OS based CVS client. Free software, GNU public license.
- NetCvsLib - A CVS client library written entirely in C# for the concurrent versions system .NET platform. It is implemented as an assembly, and thus concurrent versions system can easily be incorporated into other projects. Free software (LGPL).
- TkCVS - A graphical user interface for the CVS revision control system, concurrent versions system with enhacements to permit browsing the repository. Written in Tcl/Tk. concurrent versions system Free software.
- TortoiseCVS - Lets you work with files under CVS version control directly tools from Windows Explorer [free, GNU public license].
- JavaCVS - Cross platform CVS client written entirely in Java, concurrent versions system clients which provides a command based and graphical interface. concurrent versions system clients Free software.
- How to configure WinCVS 1.3 for authentication with OpenSSH - A few tips to configure WinCVS 1.3 for authentication with clients OpenSSH, as it seems that the documented method does not clients work.
- BorCVS - A CVS plugin for Borland C++ Builder and tools Delphi. Free software.
- Pushok's CVS SCC proxy - Plugin to connect CVS repositories with MS SCC tools enabled IDE\'s like Microsoft Developer Studio.
- MacCVSClient - MacCVSClient is a free CVS client running on concurrent versions system Mac OS 7.1 and later.
- CVSGrab - A simple CVS client that bypass any firewall blocking port 2401 (used by cvs). It relies on the ViewCVS web interface to the repository to work. To use when all other solutions (SSH...) fail
- Jalindi - Igloo - CVS SCC plugin for Kawa, Microsoft Visual Studio concurrent versions system and other compliant IDEs. Free software.
- SmartCVS - Cross-platform Java CVS client with file compare, conflict concurrent versions system solver, and SSH client included. Free Foundation version, concurrent versions system commercial Professional version.
- CvsIn - VC++ addin for Concurent Versions Systems - CvsIn is a DevStudio Add-in for CVS. Free software.
- Pharmacy - A GNOME front-end to CVS. Free software.
- CWCVS - Metrowerks CodeWarrior for Mac OS plugin. Needs MacCVS. Non-free shareware.
- Scentech AG: visualCVS - A graphical front end that works for Windows, Linux and tools Solaris. [Commercial]
MySQL - Cache Direct