Replication PostgreSQL Databases Software
Load balancing multithreaded PostgreSQL connection pool that has a replication mode to keep load balanced backend servers in sync. Currently in Alpha.
Top: Computers: Software: Databases: PostgreSQL: Replication
PostgresSQL Replicator - An asynchronous replica engine that provides some data ownership models and many conflict resolution algorithms. [open source, GNU License]
- Slony-I Project - A master to multiple slaves replication system supporting cascading and failover [Berkely/BSD].
- Usogres - Real time backup utility.
- Bucardo: Postgres replication system - Asynchronous multi-master and master-slave replication system written in databases Perl [BSD databases license].
- Command Prompt - Provides a supported, production quality PostgreSQL Replication. Also databases offers custom databases programming services, consulting and managed database databases hosting.
- PgCluster - A multi master, synchronous replication system based on databases the PostgreSQL replication database server. Wiki, frequently asked databases questions, example setups and replication downloads.
- Rserv - Installation guide for triggers to provide Master/Slave replication.
- DBBalancer - Load balancing multithreaded PostgreSQL connection pool that has databases a replication mode to keep load balanced backend databases servers in sync. Currently in Alpha.
MySQL - Cache Direct