Greek Character Encoding Globalization Software
Modern Greek and Coptic character sets. Although Greek is a well-known modern language, Coptic is a ceremonial language still in use in the Middle East.
Top: Computers: Software: Globalization: Character Encoding: Greek
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Linguistics/Languages/Natural/Indo-European/Hellenic/Classical Greek/Fonts and Software
- Unicode Polytonic Greek for the Web - A draft guide to applying Unicode for use greek with Polytonic (classical) Greek. Includes technical and application greek notes.
- Advanced Topics on Computing in Greek - Information on Greek codepages, Unicode, utilities and Perl globalization scripts from character encoding the Hellenic Resources Network.
- Microsoft Windows Code Page 1253 - A table of this Greek encoding system used by Microsoft Operating Systems.
- ISO Character Set 8859-7 - Table of Greek characters from Microsoft.
MySQL - Cache Direct