Character Encoding Globalization Software
Query character sets, encoding, codepages and Unicode information in an easy-to-use web form. Held at the Institute of the Estonian Language.
Top: Computers: Software: Globalization: Character Encoding
- Top/Computers/Data Formats/Markup Languages/XML/Encoding
- Top/Computers/Data Formats
- Top/Computers/Software/Globalization/Character Encoding/Latin/ASCII
A Brief History of Character Codes - A concise history of the development of character encoding in Western and East Asian languages, including ASCII, EBCDIC, Unicode and TRON.
- Tutorial: Shady Characters - A tutorial that explains HTML character sets, character encodings and software character references from Webreference.com.
- WhatAsciiCode.com - Quick reference and searchable ASCII code and conversion character encoding tables.
- ScientificPublications.com: Czyborra.com Mirror - Mirror of Roman Czyborra\\'s work on character sets and encoding systems. In English and German.
- ISO 639 Language Names - The standard names for use in SGML and XML, including globalization a complete list of language name codes.
- HTML Validation: Using Character Encodings - How to validate HTML documents in various character software encodings.
- EKI Letter Database - Query character sets, encoding, codepages and Unicode information character encoding in an easy-to-use web form. Held at the character encoding Institute of the Estonian Language.
- 3rdpageSearch - Front end to several search engines and portals that allows globalization you to enter queries in various character sets.
- Dan's Web Tips: Characters and Fonts - Hints and tips about character sets and fonts character encoding in web development. Includes links to related resources.
- ECMA: Character Code Structure and Extension Techniques - Specifies the structure of ECMA-35, for 8-bit codes globalization and 7-bit codes which provide for the coding globalization of character sets, with a detailed PDF document.
- MS Windows characters in HTML - A review of the HTML authoring problems caused globalization by some special characters which belong to MS globalization Windows character set but not to ISO Latin globalization 1. Includes technical details and substitution tables. In globalization English and Finnish.
- LangBox International - Codetables for ISO 8859-6, ASMO 449 plus, ASMO globalization 708 (Arabic) and ISO 8859-8 (Hebrew) and further globalization information about the company\'s work in multilingual UNIX.
- Characters and Encodings - A tutorial on character code issues in digital processing and transfer of text data, on the Internet or otherwise. Includes tables and a detailed listing of control codes. In English and Finnish.
- Chilkat Charset Conversion Component - A character set conversion component for Unicode, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, character encoding Cyrillic, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Vietnamese and all Western languages.
- ASCII and EBCDIC Compared - A comparison of two of these two basic encoding systems, character encoding with tables.
- Basis Technology: Presentations and Papers - A wide range of articles on Unicode, East Asian localization software and Internationalization issues.
- Xceed Binary Encoding Library - A library for Windows developers that allows applications to encode binary data and files into text and vice-versa.
- Tips & Techniques for Foreign Content on the Web - Pennsylvania State University\\'s guide to reading and publishing globalization different languages globalization on the web. Includes details of globalization various encoding systems and globalization links.
- IANA: Character Sets - The official names for character sets that may be used in the Internet and referred to in Internet documentation - held at the Internet Assigned Number Authority.
- An Early History of Character Set Standardization - Covers the beginnings of the ASCII standards from character encoding ASCII-1963 onwards and information on Cyrillic, Japanese, Korean, character encoding Thai and Vietnamese encoding systems, including various localized character encoding versions of EBCDIC. With tables and links to character encoding other resources.
- World Wide Web Consortium - Covers code tables, Unicode, HTML and XML and character encoding links to other resources and discusses internationalization and character encoding localization issues relating to character sets.
- HTML Document Representation - Chapter covering document character sets and encodings in software HTML from the World Wide Web Consortium\'s HTML software 4.0 Specification.
MySQL - Cache Direct