Indic Character Encoding Globalization Software
Involves preparation of a handbook for computing in Indian languages, with languages specific issues. Also contains mailing lists for Indic computing users, developers, standards and CVS logs.
Top: Computers: Software: Globalization: Character Encoding: Indic
- Top/Computers/Graphics/Fonts/By Alphabet/Indic
- Top/World/Hindi/संगणक/तन्त्रांश/वैश्वीकरण/अक्षर कूटबन्धन
- Top/Computers/Graphics/Fonts/By Alphabet/Southeast Asian/Thai
- Top/Computers/Software/Globalization/Language Specific/Urdu
- Kannada Localisation Initiative - Projected aiming to localize free software such as KDE and Gnome.
- ISCII and ISCLAP - The Indian Script Code for Information Interchange (ISCII) and Indian Script Code for Language Paging (ISCLAP) are two standards supported by the Indian Government. Includes a character set table and a description of the two encoding systems.
- Standardization and Implementations of Thai Language - Details on Thai encoding, input and output mechanisms, linguistics and globalization standards.[PDF]
- The Indic Computing Project - Involves preparation of a handbook for computing in indic Indian languages, with languages specific issues. Also contains indic mailing lists for Indic computing users, developers, standards indic and CVS logs.
- ISCII white paper - A description of the Indian Script Code for indic Information Interchange) character encoding as detailed in the IS:13194:1991 standard indic document. Authored by Shashank character encoding Bhatt.
- Mozdev.org: Padma - A technology for transforming text written in Indic indic languages between indic various public and proprietary formats.
- TIS 620 Character Set - Character table and details of the Thai encoding system.
- Indian Scripts Input System - Unicode compliant freely downloadable software keyboard input methodologies globalization covering most Indian scripts.
- The ISCII encoding system - A description of the ISCII encoding system for indic scripts.
- Bhomiyo - Tools to search and view Indic scripts, converters from one encoding to another.
MySQL - Cache Direct