Unicode Indic Character Encoding Globalization
Draft of the proposal for encoding Cham to ISO. Contains proposed names, and shapes of the characters and other details about the script.
Top: Computers: Software: Globalization: Character Encoding: Indic: Unicode
Unicode FAQ - Official FAQ from the Unicode Consortium discussing ISCII and Unicode as well as common problems faced by developers and users.
- Proposal for Addition of Consonant Base Marker - A proposal to ISO to remove current ambiguities unicode of a grapheme cluster\'s semantics in various Indic unicode languages.
- ISE-Sugam - Institute of Software Engineering, Gondia (India) - Contains unicode information about indic their products Sugam-98 - a software unicode to enter Unicode encoded indic DevaNagari in Windows 98, unicode and their Devanagari open type font indic Akhil_HE designed unicode by typographer Akhilesh Gupta. No
- Apna blog - Guide to creating weblogs in Indian languages using unicode encoding. By Mahesh Shantaram.
- Devanagari - Tips to view electronic content, ie text, mail, news, web unicode pages in Hindi, Konkani, Marathi, Nepali, Sanskrit and other languages unicode using the Devanagari script.
- Sinhala encoding proposal - Draft of the proposal for encoding Sinhala to indic for ISO ISO/IEC 10646 dated March 1997. Contains indic proposed names, and shapes of the characters and indic other details about the script.
- Cham encoding proposal - Draft of the proposal for encoding Cham to ISO. Contains unicode proposed names, and shapes of the characters and other details unicode about the script.
- Unicode Hindi Editor - Allows users to write in Hindi, using a character encoding web based program, that outputs unicode characters. May character encoding not work on all browsers.
- Khmer in Unicode - FAQs and resources on Khmer Unicode encoding. Also character encoding contains character encoding Khmer unicode mailing list archive.
MySQL - Cache Direct