Hebrew Character Encoding Globalization Software
Hebrew, Yiddish and Ladino alphabets.
Top: Computers: Software: Globalization: Character Encoding: Hebrew
- The Hebrew Alphabet - Details of standard encoding systems such as ISO globalization 8859-8, ISO globalization 10646, SI 1311, SI 1507, Unicode globalization and PC Code Page globalization 862.
- Hebrew characters in XML and XHTML - Including test pages and technical information.
- Yiddish and Unix - Manipulating Yiddish texts under the Unix operating system.
- Hebrew Cantillation Marks and their Encoding - Tables of Hebrew cantillation marks, code values, Unicode information and globalization technical notes.
- Understanding Yiddish Information Processing - General information on information processing, character sets and links.
- Jonathan Rosenne's Hebrew Page - Information on Hebrew encoding and links to related character encoding resources.
MySQL - Cache Direct