Encoding XML Markup Languages Data Formats
What document(s) define(d) the Unicode standard? This is a complete history of the Unicode standard from 1.0 to a preview of the (future) 3.0 and 4.0 versions to come.
Top: Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Encoding
- Top/Computers/Software/Globalization/Programming Languages/XML
- Top/Computers/Software/Globalization/Character Encoding
- Top/Computers/Software/Globalization/Character Encoding/Unicode
- W3Schools.com: XML Encoding - XML documents can contain foreign characters like Norwegian æøå, or French êèé. To let your XML parser understand these characters, you should save your XML documents as Unicode.
- Entry-Level Unicode for XML - A "just enough education to perform" guide to xml Unicode and xml ISO 10646 for authors of XML xml parsers and other software xml that processes XML.
- ISO 8859 Alphabet Soup - A commented graphical overview of the ISO 8859 character sets encoding by Roman Czyborra.
- Chinese XML FAQ (in English) - FAQ about Chinese document encodings, and how they xml relate to markup languages XML. Also includes links and software.
- The Unicode Consortium - The official site with information and resources for xml programmers, implementers encoding and others involved in computer globalization xml work.
- History of Unicode Standard(s) - What document(s) define(d) the Unicode standard? This is markup languages a markup languages complete history of the Unicode standard from markup languages 1.0 to markup languages a preview of the (future) 3.0 markup languages and 4.0 versions markup languages to come.
- MSDN: How to Encode XML Data - Article explaining how character encoding works and specifically how it works in XML and the MSXML DOM.
- Expressing Simple Dublin Core in RDF/XML - Explains how to encode the Dublin Core Metadata xml Element Set encoding V1.1 (DCMES) in XML, provides a xml DTD to validate the encoding documents and describes a xml method to link them from web encoding pages.
- What ASN.1 can offer to XML - XML Encoding Rules for Abstract Syntax Notation One (ASN.1) and encoding the ASN.1 Markup Language [ITU-T Rec. X.693 | ISO/IEC 8825-4].
MySQL - Cache Direct