E-Business Insurance Industry-Specific Software
Subscription service providing internet access to diverse information sources used by U.S. insurers in regulatory compliance, product development, and market research.
Top: Computers: Software: Industry-Specific: Insurance: E-Business
- SourceProse Corporation - Provider of flood hazard information to the surveying, real estate, and insurance industries. Database covers the USA including territories and protectorates.
- Ivans, Inc. - Provides electronic communications services to insurance and health e-business care companies. e-business Has several offices in the USA.
- SeaWay - Provides the electronic version of Lloyd\\'s Confidential Index via cdrom or the internet, offering instant access to information such as global shipping movements, casualties, ownership, and vessel characteristics.
- Insuratec, Inc. - Provides lien holder and mortgagee notification services for insurance auto, homeowner, e-business mobile homeowner, watercraft, motorcycle, flood, farm, insurance and vacation home policies.
- CE Server - A web-based product providing a solution to continuing education schools which wish to deliver their courses to students online.
- PMC, Inc. - Resources for insurance and legal professionals for creating insurance coverage charts and allocations, as well as insurance-specific IT support.
- Insurity Solutions, Inc. - Commercial insurance e-business solutions. Offers product and service information.
- MKTech Software, Ltd - Provides e-commerce based system solutions to insurance and industry-specific financial companies worldwide.
- RiskMeter Online - Risk assessment service allowing agents and financial institutions e-business in the USA to perform property hazard lookups e-business over the internet, including flood, wind, and earthquake. e-business CDS Business Mapping, LLC.
- E-Claim.com - Software and internet solutions for adjusters, claims-related businesses, networks, and e-business associations.
- Connect Insure - Suite of broker\\'s tools provides quotes, ratings analysis, and enrollment for small group insurance in Canada.
- Quotit Corporation - Offers web-based services including insurance proposal and management e-business system, web site design with online quotes, and e-business web site marketing and service.
- Insurance Service Net (ISN) - Provides an online infrastructure for premium audit and loss control, accessed via computers with Microsoft Windows. Allows audit vendors to service their customers remotely yet directly.
- TIA Technology - Client/Server based enterprise application software for the insurance industry. industry-specific Provides product information. [may not function correctly in all modern industry-specific browsers]
- OmniState Compliance by Digital Skyscrapers, Inc. - Subscription service providing internet access to diverse information insurance sources used industry-specific by U.S. insurers in regulatory compliance, insurance product development, and market industry-specific research.
MySQL - Cache Direct