Insurance Industry-Specific Software
An administrative and claims adjudication software for life, health, dental and disability insurance, providing the full service and support capabilities of a software house and systems builder.
Top: Computers: Software: Industry-Specific: Insurance
- Top/Business/Financial Services/Insurance
- Top/Computers/Companies/Software Development/Financial Applications
- eBao Technology Company, Ltd. - Provides Java-based software and solutions to both life and non-life insurance insurance companies, brokers, agents, and related service providers.
- Classic Solutions - Makers of MoSes financial modeling software for actuaries, risk managers and others doing financial projections. Offers product information.
- Fair Isaac Corporation: Insurance - Developers of insurance automation software. Site describes products for underwriting, claims management, bill review, and portfolio risk management.
- SeaPass Solutions, Inc. - INSQ service enables insurance agents, brokers, wholesalers, and insurance carriers to software seamlessly connect their systems, obtain billing insurance or claims information, or software submit quotes or endorsements.
- Trover Solutions, Inc. - Offers recovery solutions to healthcare payers and property insurance and casualty software insurers. The company also sells insurance web-enabled recovery software.
- InsureHub - Web-based ACORD Form Service that provides agents with insurance the ability industry-specific to manage ACORD Form needs.
- IE-Engine, Inc. - Provides application which automates the administration and evaluation of employee insurance health and benefits vendors.
- InsFocus, Ltd. - Offers a business intelligence and executive information system for insurance software companies. The system turns raw data in the company\\'s disparate software information islands into meaningful business information.
- StoneEagle Group - Offers custom software for AS/400 systems and e-business software solutions to insurance companies, third party administrators, banks, software credit unions, and automobile dealers.
- Apex Data Systems - An administrative and claims adjudication software for life, health, dental insurance and disability insurance, providing the full service and support capabilities insurance of a software house and systems builder.
- ATENA Usługi Informatyczne i Finansowe Sp. z o.o. - Offers software for insurers, brokers, and agencies. Life industry-specific and property/casualty software sectors are supported, as well as industry-specific IT services for the software financial industry. [Polish, English]
- IQUO Limited - Provides quoting application software to UK insurance industry, insurance as well as web hosting and web monitoring insurance services.
- Applied Systems, Inc. - Producer of automation software for independent insurance agents, industry-specific brokers, and insurance carriers. Flagship products include DORIS and industry-specific The Agency Manager.
- XyberNet, Inc. - Provides information and data warehouse solutions. A key insurance product software is Xycor, a modularized administration system for single or modal software premium, and maintenance of benefits concerning coverages and claims.
- FirstApex - Offers software products and IT services for the industry-specific insurance industry. Products support life, property and casualty, industry-specific group, and re-insurance. International firm has several industry-specific offices in Asia and Europe. [English, Japanese]
- Computer Sciences Corporation Financial Services - Provides specialized application software for global financial services industry-specific industries. Insurance software products support life and annuities, property industry-specific and casualty, reinsurance, risk software management, and claims.
- Harlosh Ltd - Developers of life and general insurance solutions for industry-specific the dynamic marketplace. E-business, claims handling, reinsurance and industry-specific policy administration. [site may not work with all industry-specific browsers]
- Vulcan Solutions - Developers of customer relationship management software for insurers insurance and financial institutions. Offers product information.
- Camilion Solutions, Inc. - A provider of enterprise product management (EPM) solutions. The Insurance insurance Innovator suite of software offers a visual way for insurers insurance to plan and retarget new products using technologies such as insurance J2EE, XML, and ACORD.
- Cover-All Technologies Inc. - Holding company with subsidiary which provides software products industry-specific for property/casualty insurance and health care insurance industries. (Nasdaq: industry-specific COVR).
- AMS Services, Inc. - Automation solutions including rating, quoting, and forms for insurance independent property and casualty insurance agencies and carriers.
- Marlborough Stirling plc - A provider of distribution and administration solutions for industry-specific financial services. insurance Includes products for life, pensions, mortgages, industry-specific intermediaries, and general insurance. insurance Company also offers industry-specific consulting and training.
- Financial Software Innovations, Inc. - Markets annual and quarterly statement software for the insurance industry.
- RES Data Systems, Inc. (RES) - Workers\\' compensation and auto insurance medical bill review industry-specific and repricing industry-specific software and services in Pennsylvania, New industry-specific York and New Jersey, industry-specific USA.
- Policy Works - Software to survey, market, propose, bind, and issue insurance policies. Provides product information, evaluation version and support.
- Riverwood Solutions, Inc. - Builds enterprise software solutions for employee benefits providers which enable software web access to core business processes such as enrollment, eligibility software maintenance, renewal rating, and underwriting. Also offers consulting services.
- Millbrook Incorporated - Offers information solutions for the property and casualty software industry targeted for underwriting, claims, marketing, actuarial, and software accounting.
- Specific Software Solutions, LLC - Provides analytical products for worker\\'s compensation modification factor, software net present software value of loss financing, and property software and casualty loss forecasting.
- Quomation Insurance Services - Offers comparative rating, agency management, and ACORD forms software software. Also designs and hosts insurance agency websites.
- Universal Conversion Technologies - Offers data conversion software and services for the industry-specific insurance industry.
- Effisoft - Providers of risk management, compliance, and reinsurance software for insurers, industry-specific re-insurers, and brokers. Site provides product information. [English, French]
- United Systems and Software Inc. (USSI) - Offers systems including insurance administration, document imaging, and e-business solutions industry-specific for individual life, health, group life/health, and workers comp. industry-specific Designed to run on IBM eServer ISeries/400 servers.
- Comtec - An information technology services and solutions provider. Key product is Total Insurance System with claims and customer management, and automated underwriting. [site may not function in all modern browsers]
- F. A. Richard & Associates, Inc. (FARA) - United States provider of software and services for industry-specific property and casualty insurers, claims administration, healthcare management, industry-specific and workmen's compensation.
- Apropos Business Solutions, Inc. - Provides Microsoft Windows based software to manage a premium finance business. It includes complete operational functionality along with an agent's quote module.
- Fineos Corp. - Provides software solutions for the insurance and banking insurance industries. insurance Major packages include Insure, Life, and insurance Pensions.
- Intelligent Information Systems (IIS) - Works with the information technology organizations of insurance insurance and insurance-related software companies to achieve enhanced IT infrastructure insurance and applications.
- Information Distribution & Marketing, Inc. (IDMI) - Developer of Policy Tracking System, an internet-based policy software administration system. insurance Provides product information, screenshots, and software demonstration. [site may not insurance function in all modern software browsers]
- Eagle Technology Management, Inc. (EagleTM) - Software system for management, preparation, filing and reuse of annual software and quarterly statements data.
- P&C Insurance Systems - ASP provider of insurance services including policy and claims administration, insurance workers' compensation, and surety bonds.
MySQL - Cache Direct