Property and Casualty Insurance Industry-Specific Software
Offers products designed to automate the tasks of a property and casualty insurer. Company also provides services to help customers take full advantage of Allenbrook products.
Top: Computers: Software: Industry-Specific: Insurance: Property and Casualty
- Advanced Management Systems, Inc. - Supplier of automation tools for premium audits and property and casualty property and casualty loss control; components available for carriers, service companies, property and casualty property and casualty and field inspectors.
- Source Software Limited - Firm in the United Kingdom offers a comparative property and casualty insurance insurance quotation system for buildings, contents, mortgage payment property and casualty insurance protection, and travel insurance.
- Garvin-Allen Solutions Limited - Specializes in insurance applications for farmowners, auto, homeowners, property and casualty insurance and specialty lines. Site describes their flagship property and casualty insurance product, Advanced Insurance System (AIS).
- ISO: Insurance Services Office Limited - Provides information, products, and services related to property property and casualty industry-specific and liability risk. Products include Claims Output property and casualty industry-specific Advisor, Netmap, and ClaimsSearch.
- AIG Technologies (AIGT) - Products include WINS Digital and automobile liability insurance reporting.
- Ravello Solutions - Provides technology solutions to the property and casualty industry-specific industry\'s commercial lines sector.
- Premium Ware - Provides audit tracking and risk management enterprise software solutions for the property and casualty industry.
- Fiserv Insurance Solutions - Specializes in software and outsourcing solutions for the insurance industry.
- Insurance Data Processing, Inc. (IDP) - Provides computer software and bureau statistical reporting to the property insurance and casualty insurance industry.
- InsuraTek Corporation - Vendor of audit and loss control software which insurance runs in insurance the Windows environment.
- Maximum Processing, Inc. - Offers custom browser-based, property/casualty solutions for rating, underwriting, property and casualty policy-administration, and claims processing.
- Concord Information Systems - Offers database management applications used by carriers, managing insurance general agents, and third party administrators.
- SpeedBuilder Systems, LLC - Specializes in software, tools, training, and services. Site describes their major product, Product Modeling System, which allows business professionals and analysts to quickly build automated rating and underwriting models.
- Allenbrook, Inc. - Offers products designed to automate the tasks of industry-specific a property industry-specific and casualty insurer. Company also provides industry-specific services to help customers industry-specific take full advantage of industry-specific Allenbrook products.
- ePolicy Solutions, Inc. - Offers a web-based system providing automation of carrier industry-specific and producer property and casualty activities associated with generating and maintaining industry-specific property and casualty policies.
MySQL - Cache Direct