Pine Mail Clients Internet
Questions and answers on an unofficial patch for Pine to allow it to correctly send and read UTF-8 encoded mail.
Top: Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Mail: Pine
Alpine Information Center - This project is the continuation of the Pine project under a new license.
Pine Information Center - Official web page about this mail program by Computing and Communications at the University of Washington.
- Doug Barton's PGP Filters - Bourne shell scripts that support GnuPG 1.4.x and 2.x. Includes filter to send or receive inline PGP, and scripts to verify and decrypt MIME PGP.
- Pine Privacy Guard - A filter written in Perl that allows you clients to use mail Pine and GPG to sign, encrypt clients and decrypt messages.
- Pine on Mac OS X - Notes on building and running pine under Mac clients OS X.
- Alpine for OS/2 - A port of Alpine for IBM's OS/2.
- Nancy McGough's Page on Pine - Information about configuring Pine. Includes a list of links to resources about Pine.
- Gopi Sundaram's comp.mail.pine FAQ - A collection of answers to questions that appear pine frequently in comp.mail.pine.
- Patches for Pine by Ryan Barret - A collection of patches to enhance Pine.
- PGPenvelope - A filter that allows you to use Pine in conjunction clients with GPG.
- Pine for OpenVMS - A port of Pine for OpenVMS.
- Pine UTF-8 FAQ - Questions and answers on an unofficial patch for Pine to allow it to correctly send and read UTF-8 encoded mail.
- Peter Daum's PGP4Pine - A perl script to integrate PGP, up to version 2.63i, clients into Pine.
- OpenSSL Configuration for Pine - Help on how to configure Pine to be used with OpenSSL.
- Peter Hanecak's PGP4Pine - Supports version 2.6.x, 5.x and 6.5.x and GnuPG pine version 1.0.0 clients and later. Source code and RPM pine packages are available also.
- Help and Patches for Pine - A collection of patches for Pine. It includes pine help for clients Pine and links to more sources pine of patches in the clients web.
MySQL - Cache Direct