Thunderbird Mail Clients Internet
Standalone POP3, IMAP4 and Usenet client by the Mozilla Foundation. Open source and multi-platform, it features intelligent Bayesian spam filters, a built-in spell checker and extension support.
Top: Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Mail: Thunderbird
Thunderbird - Official site. Open source cross-platform email and Usenet client based on Mozilla code. Features intelligent spam filters, built-in RSS reader, and quick search.
- MozillaZine Forums - Thunderbird - Messages about bugs, features, builds, and the program in general.
- Lightning - Project to provide the functionality of the Sunbird calendar application mail as a thunderbird extension. Includes download and FAQs.
- Mozilla.org: Thunderbird 1.0 Email Client Has Landed - Official press release covering the launch of version mail 1.0.
- The Mozilla Thunderbird Mail Project - Goal is to produce a clients cross platform thunderbird stand alone mail application using the clients XUL user thunderbird interface language.
- BirdieSync - Pocket PC and Smartphone synchronization of cards, events, mail tasks and mails with Thunderbird, Lightning and Sunbird mail on ActiveSync and Windows Mobile Device Center.
- Thunderbird Portable - Full featured version for portable devices such as clients USB drives
- Spread Thunderbird - The official community marketing site for Thunderbird. Buttons and banners, mail affiliate program and forums.
- Open Source Articles - Detailed installation guides and tutorials for Thunderbird
- Thunderbird Add-ons - Add-ons are extensions and other additions that add new functionality to Thunderbird or change its appearance.
- Thunderbird on Wikipedia - In depth history and information
- Thunderbird Themes - Themes are skins that allow you to change clients the look mail and feel of the browser and clients personalize it.
- The Rumbling Edge - Weekly developments in Mozilla Thunderbird builds.[RSS]
MySQL - Cache Direct