Privacy Extensions SeaMonkey Clients
An interface to your cookie manager, but it sits in your sidebar. It provides a quick way to look at your cookies, and to delete or block them.
Top: Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: SeaMonkey: Extensions: Privacy
- Top/Computers/Security/Products and Tools
- Top/Computers/Software/Internet/Clients/Encryption and Privacy
- cookiebar - An interface to your cookie manager, but it extensions sits in extensions your sidebar. It provides a quick extensions way to look at extensions your cookies, and to extensions delete or block them.
- CookieCuller - A modified version of the Cookie Manager built privacy into the seamonkey Firefox/Mozilla browser.
- NegotiateAuth - Aims to create a plugin for the Mozilla-based seamonkey browsers supporting seamonkey the HTTP Negotiate authentication method.
- Mozcert - Enhances access to security certificates.
- BugMeNot - An extension that enables the user to bypass extensions compulsory web site registration.
- Cookiemanager - A quest for better a cookie manager for Firefox.
MySQL - Cache Direct