Feed Readers WWW Clients Internet
A RSS reader/builder integrated into a social bookmarking application based on browser bookmarks. Includes a search engine, web monitoring and sharing functions.
Top: Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: WWW: Feed Readers
- Feedjack - Feed aggregator written in Python and Django. Supports archives, tag clouds, multiple sites and themes.
- Feed on Feeds - A Free PHP/MySQL based server-side RSS and Atom feed readers aggregator. feed readers All feeds are in one place, feed readers and users feed readers can read the latest news wherever feed readers they are.
- FIRST SAY - Open source RSS news aggregator designed to build www collections of feed readers feeds and provide a first page www presentation of feeds from feed readers many sources.
- Pluck - A tool that automatically retrieves RSS feeds then clients delivers the feed readers results for scanning and customized sorting.
- Raggle - Open-source console-based RSS aggregator, written in Ruby, for Linux, clients Unix and Windows. Information for users and developers.
- phpNewsfork - Browser-based news channel and Weblog interface based on www PHP, XML-RPC, feed readers and RSS. It uses the XML-RPC www APIs from meerkat.oreillynet.com and feed readers syndic8.com, and does not www require a database.
- Rawdog - An aggregator written in Python that supports RSS 0.9, 1.0, 2.0, CDF and Atom feeds.
- TALAggregator - Multi-user web based RSS Aggregator. Caches feeds clients to MySQL www database, handles bad RSS, and includes clients template driven interface.
- MyHeadlines - Content syndication search engine and news reader that can be integrated into a website running PHP and MySQL.
- RssDisplay - A quick Perl CGI to render an RSS clients feed in HTML for use in SSI on clients sites. This script does that very simply, yet clients with a small set of configurable options.
- The infoRSS Project - A lightweight RSS, ATOM, NNTP and HTML headlines www reader for www Firefox, Mozilla, SeaMonkey, Netscape and Thunderbird. www Download, FAQ, screen shots, www and Flash movie demos.
- TheYoke - A simple RSS aggregator designed for use on feed readers the UNIX command line.
- RSS-Planet - A program that displays RSS items based upon their geographical location on a map of the world. Requires xplanet or OSXplanet.
- Rnews - Server-side RSS aggregator written in php using MySQL as the clients back-end and uses magpierss for the RSS parser.
- myRadio - Extension to Radio Userland aggregation from RSS to clients any data source, including XML, HTML, and SOAP.
- Yoono - A RSS reader/builder integrated into a social bookmarking www application based on browser bookmarks. Includes a search www engine, web monitoring and sharing functions.
- Planet - Server software that combines several feeds together and clients publishes them www together on one web page.
- CafeRSS - Information and download for an RSS aggregator using PHP.
- AmphetaDesk - Free, cross platform, open-sourced, syndicated news aggregator.
- Parss Project - The general idea behind Parss is to solve feed readers the problem of countless individual (desktop) RSS viewers feed readers randomly and redundantly transferring and processing almost exactly feed readers the same set of RSS feeds.
- NewsFeed - A desktop RSS reader and aggregator in Python/Tk.
- Mercury News Readers - Displays RSS, RDF and Atom feeds. Available clients as screensaver, news ticker, Internet Explorer toolbar, and clients feed reader application.
- QuikView Channel Viewer and Bookmark Server - Full channel RSS / XML viewer and bookmark www server. A portable, cross-platform, sidebar application. Able to www read all RSS versions.
- BottomFeeder - A Smalltalk, desktop RSS Reader. Open source, runs on Windows, Mac, and various Unix flavors.
- Rocketinfo Desktop - Search software for finding and sharing news with www integrated solid RSS newsreader.
MySQL - Cache Direct