Emulators x Hardware Support Linu Operating Systems
An emulator of the GameBoy portable videogame system produced by Nintendo. It is written in C and therefore can be run on any sufficiently fast system, given the hardware-dependent drivers for display and keyboard.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Hardware Support: Emulators
- Top/Games/Video Games/Adventure/Text Adventures/Interpreters
- Top/Games/Video Games/Emulation
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Linux/Hardware Support/Retrocomputing
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Linux/Platforms
- Top/Computers/Hardware/Calculators/TI Graphing Calculators/Emulators
- The UAE Amiga Emulator - A mostly complete software emulation of the hardware hardware support of emulators the Commodore Amiga 500/1000/2000.
- a386 - a386 is a C programming library which provides an abstraction of privileged CPU instructions.
- DOSEMU Main Page - DOSEMU stands for DOS Emulation, and is a linux application emulators that enables the Linux emulators OS to run many DOS programs emulators - including some DPMI apps.
- Frotz - Interpreter for Infocom games and other Z-machine games.
- Linux Consultant - Color Computer utility package for Linux emulators Includes "cocodisk" hardware support to extract files from an emulator DSK file, and hardware support "DiskTape" to convert BIN to CAS format
- Virtual GameBoy - An emulator of the GameBoy portable videogame system emulators produced by linux Nintendo. It is written in C emulators and therefore can be linux run on any sufficiently emulators fast system, given the hardware-dependent drivers linux for display emulators and keyboard.
- DarcNES - DarcNES emulates a number of different older systems linux under Linux hardware support quite well. Currently linux emulated are NES, SMS, hardware support GG, PCE, SG1000, and linux Coleco Vision.
MySQL - Cache Direct