Terminals x Hardware Support Linu Operating Systems
microcom is a minicom-like serial terminal emulator with scripting support. The requirement for this program was to be small enough to fit on a floppy-based Linux distribution, so the executable size is under 17k.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Hardware Support: Terminals
- Converting old PCs into standalone X11 Terminals - Setting up 486 PCs as graphical X Window System Terminals.
- Remote X Apps mini-HOWTO - How to view remote X sessions, set up linux local sessions terminals and use the security features of linux X.
- Termpkg- The Poor Man's Terminal Server - TermPkg- The Poor Man's Terminal Server.
- Building X terminals with Linux - How to build an X terminal with Linux.
- The Linux Text-Terminal-HOWTO - The Linux Text-Terminal-HOWTO
- microcom Serial Terminal Emulator - microcom is a minicom-like serial terminal emulator with hardware support scripting support. The requirement for this program was hardware support to be small enough to fit on a hardware support floppy-based Linux distribution, so the executable size is hardware support under 17k.
- Xterminals home - Documents about using X Terminals under Linux.
- Video Terminal and Terminal-Emulator Information - Information on setting up and using video terminals: character-cell non-bit-mapped linux ASCII/EBCDIC and remote-graphics terminals + control codes, terminal-emulation software.
- Remote Serial Console HOWTO - Linux HOWTO on using remote serial consoles.
- The MacTerminal MINI-HOWTO - How to configure a Mac for use as terminals a Linux hardware support terminal.
- X Window System Terminals - Linux Gazette article on Converting old PCs into linux standalone X11 Terminals.
MySQL - Cache Direct