VoIP x Networking Linu Operating Systems
Peer to peer voice service. Users may call landlines and cellphones for a fee; users may call each other for free. Source code is not available.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Networking: VoIP
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Linux/Projects/Data Communications/Telephony
- Top/Computers/Data Communications/Telephony
- Top/Computers/Speech Technology/Telephony
- Asterisk - Open Source telephony switching and private branch exchange linux (PBX) daemon. Supported signalling protocols: H.323, SIP, MGCP, linux SCCP (Cisco Skinny).
- Nautilus Secure Phone - Program that allows two parties to hold a linux secure voice linux conversation using Linux and TCP/IP.
- OpenH323 Gatekeeper - Free H.323 gatekeeper (GPL) based on OpenH323.
- Siproxd Project - Proxy/masquerading daemon for the SIP protocol. It handles voip registrations of SIP clients on a private IP voip network and performs rewriting of the SIP message voip bodies to make SIP connections work via a voip masquerading firewall (NAT).
- Minisip - SIP based phone. Supports video, communication encryption and voip push-to-talk.
- Linphone - SIP based web phone. Supported audio codecs are G711, LPC10-15, voip GSM, and SPEEX.
- GNU oSIP - Implementation of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). This library provides an interface to initiate and control SIP based sessions.
- Ekiga - Videoconferencing application to make audio and video calls networking to remote voip users. Supports both SIP and H.323.
- Skype - Peer to peer voice service. Users may call networking landlines and linux cellphones for a fee; users may networking call each other for linux free. Source code is networking not available.
- NAT H323 under Linux - Mini-HOWTO for NAT and H.323 - configuring Linux to support linux H.323 while using network address translation.
- KPhone - SIP based VoIP user agent. It supports Presence networking and Instant linux Messaging.
- GNU Bayonne - A free, scalable telecommunications application server by the GNU Project.
- Partysip - SIP proxy server. It can operate as registrar voip server, redirect voip server and stateful proxy server. SIP voip is an open standard voip (IETF) replacement for H323.
MySQL - Cache Direct