Databases Data Management x Projects Linu
Provides a C++ library to store a full text inverted index, for the purpose of located documents containing specific words.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Data Management: Databases
- Top/Computers/Data Formats/Markup Languages/XML
- Top/Computers/Software/Databases/Oracle/FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
- genSQL - Generic SQL Interface - Generic SQL Interface using gnome and uC++.
- GtkSQL - GtkSQL is a graphical query tool (like PostgreSQL\\'s projects psql). It is released under the GNU GPL projects license, and was developed using Gtk+ 1.2.3 projects and PostgreSQL 6.3.
- Senga - GNU Mifluz - Provides a C++ library to store a full projects text inverted databases index, for the purpose of located projects documents containing specific words.
- Ingres Corporation - Details of the business database products and support projects available.
- unixODBC - Project to implement ODBC on Linux and Unix.
- Relational Database Management Systems for Linux - Chris Browne\'s page on RDBMSes, focusing primarily on data management Linux.
- InterBase Community Home Page - InterBase Community Home Page.
- IBM Data Management: DB2 Universal Database for Linux - DB2 for Linux provides: security, performance monitoring, connection monitoring, simplified projects connection configuration, centralized client configuration, and high data availability.
- Dharma Systems, Inc. Welcome - Linux based ODBC software development kit (SDK)
- Oracle on Linux - Oracle on Linux from the Oracle Technology Network.
- Hughes Technologies - miniSQL - Mini SQL, aka mSQL, is a lightweight SQL database engine databases from Hughes Technologies. mSQL is free for noncommercial use.
- GQL - Generic SQL Interface - A generic interface to SQL databases, written in C++.
- iODBC: Platform Independent ODBC - iODBC is an Open Source effort that provides data management platform projects independent implementation of both the ODBC and data management X/Open SQL projects Call Level Interface specifications. iODBC deliverables data management include: Platform Independent projects ODBC SDK, and Platform independent data management runtime components th
- Denis Klaric's oracle on linux pages - Oracle on linux installation guides, oracle 8i, 9i databases on Red hat linux
- MySQL - MySQL's official homepage by TCX DataKonsult AB.
- Sybase Inc - Linux - Sybase database products for Linux.
- Empress Relational Database Management System - The fast, compact Empress RDBMS ( Relational Database Management System ) is ideal for use in embedded applications on Unix, Windows, or real-time environments.
MySQL - Cache Direct