Games x Projects Linu Operating Systems
Aims to produce an immersive environment engine for high quality games. It is both a community and a game engine with game implementations already finished.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: Games
- Top/Games/Video Games/Computer Platforms/Linux/Game Development
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Graphic Subsystems/Desktop Environments/KDE/Games
- Gamma Patrol - Old-style vertical scrolling space-shooter. Fight your way games through enemies using different weapons.
- Gem Drop X - Fast-paced puzzle game where it\\'s your job to linux clear the games screen of gems before they squash linux you.
- Lost Labyrinth - Modern graphical rogue-like game. Currently in a linux release state, it is also under constant revision. linux Source available.
- XArchon - Play-alike of Archon which was created by FreeFall Associates and distributed by EA.
- OpenCity - Free 3d city simulator written from scratch using games OpenGL and games SDL.
- GTK Cervi - Clone of the game called Cervi (Worm). It games is a linux multiplayer game (on one machine) where games players drive worms and linux mustn`t collide with anything.
- NERO - Game and engine that revolve around "training" AI games robots to engage on a futuristic field of games battle.
- gtkmonop - GTK+ client to monopd. Monopd is a daemon for projects playing monopoly over the Internet.
- Powermanga Linux - Arcade 2D shoot-em-up game with 41 levels and more than linux 200 sprites.
- WorldForge Project - Aims to produce an immersive environment engine for high quality games. It is both a community and a game engine with game implementations already finished.
- comisat Games Collection - GPL licensed multiple game package featuring classic game games remakes including Connect4 and Tetris.
- Vega Strike - Elite like space sim and game engine with modern rendering and capabilities.
- Defendguin - New Breed Software\\'s clone of the Williams arcade classic "Defender." projects Instead of humanoids, you rescue penguinoids.
- WINE - Not directly a game, but a set of APIs that linux can be used to port Windows games to Linux or linux to run them directly.
- Battle for Wesnoth - Polished turn based strategy game featuring fantasy characters linux and modular plots.
- Cedega - Commercial re-implementation of the Windows API for Linux games with a focus on gaming. Similar to games (and a derivative of) WINE.
MySQL - Cache Direct