Debian Package Management System Management x Projects
Describes the basics of creating Debian packages for distributing programs and source code. This article shows the necessary components of a package and how to put them together to end up with a final product.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Projects: System Management: Package Management: Debian
- Creating Debian Linux packages - Describes the basics of creating Debian packages for package management distributing debian programs and source code. This article shows package management the necessary debian components of a package and how package management to put them debian together to end up with package management a final product.
- Debfoster - Removes orphaned packages. Downloads and a brief tutorial debian provided.
- aptsamever - Lists or removes old duplicate versions of packages installed by system management apt-get. Downloads provided.
- Aptitude - A highly configurable console front-end for Debian APT. system management Downloads package management and screenshots provided.
- Demish - Allows package mirror maintainers to choose which packages debian they want in their mirror. Downloads provided.
- apt-sources - Automatically generates the sources.list file based on the debian fastest Debian mirrors. Downloads provided.
- deborphan - Checks for orphaned packages and removes them. Downloads debian and documentation system management provided.
MySQL - Cache Direct