Distributions x Security Linu Operating Systems
Server distribution, goal: provide level of security needed to create corporate web presence or conduct business on Web. Security achieved via included software and using principle of least privilege; available for use.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Security: Distributions
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Linux/Projects/Networking/Firewalls
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Linux/Projects/Security
- Top/Computers/Security/Products and Tools
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Linux/Distributions
- Astaro Internet Security - Appliance-based special-purpose hardened Linux distribution with firewall, VPN, security anti-virus functionality. linux Some functionality is available for free security for home use, the linux rest is commercial.
- Devil-Linux - Small CD-based distribution used for firewalls, routers. System distributions configuration settings security are stored on separate floppy disk. distributions Descriptions, news, documents, downloads, security links.
- EnGarde - Server distribution, goal: provide level of security needed to create corporate web presence or conduct business on Web. Security achieved via included software and using principle of least privilege; available for use.
- Migrating to Astaro Security Linux - Fed up with costly, complex firewalls, e-gaming firm distributions eBet Ltd., security picks open source security; senior systems distributions administrator knew he needed security to upgrade from Check distributions Point 4.0 perimeter firewall. [Linux Journal]
- Owl - Openwall GNU/*/Linux is a server distribution; main means to security: distributions proactive source code review, privilege separation; several other means also distributions used. Available for use. English, French, German, Russian.
- Sentry Firewall CD - Linux-based bootable CD suitable for use as low cost, easy to maintain firewall or IDS node.
MySQL - Cache Direct