Quality of Service Network Operating Systems Software
Object-oriented operating system for large-scale shared-memory multiprocessors. Minimizes data sharing via careful design: often eliminates data sharing even when sharing appears natural. Successor to Hurricane.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Network: Quality of Service
- Getting Closer to 99.9999% Network Uptime - Has information loss become so crucial? Is there real demand for highly available networks? Or are network OEMs, fighting a bad economy, making high-tech versions of detergent ads claiming new and improved? Vaughan-Nichols and Associates.
- Scout - Free for non-commercial use. Communication-oriented OS focused on network systems: network network-attached devices, set-top boxes, and hand-held devices. Fast, customizable, based network on new ways to structure and construct OSs: The Path: network how data flows between end-p
- Project Satori - High-Performance distributed object environment emphasizing adaptive end-to-end QoS quality of service operating systems guarantees. Abstract, components, documents, people, funding.
- SUMO - SUpport for Multimedia in Operating systems, Lancaster University: microkernel OS quality of service with facilities to support distributed realtime and multimedia applications and quality of service ODP-based multimedia distributed application platforms.
- Tornado - Object-oriented operating system for large-scale shared-memory multiprocessors. Minimizes quality of service network data sharing via careful design: often eliminates data quality of service network sharing even when sharing appears natural. Successor to quality of service network Hurricane.
- DROPS: Dresden Real-Time Operating System Project - Several RTOSs with QoS focus: much research is done on operating systems networking support for continuous-media applications, very few projects tackle related operating systems OS issues, such as scheduling and file system support for operating systems bounded response time: overview, status, download, inst
MySQL - Cache Direct