x Administration Uni Operating Systems Software
As I was listening to Anil talk about daemons spawning processes and sysadmins killing them, I thought, "What a great user interface!" Imagine running around with a shotgun blowing away your daemons and processes, never needing to type kill -9 a
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Administration
Unix System Administrator's Resources - Many useful sources of information on Unix system administration.
- OS-Services - Documentation for Linux servers such as Apache Web Server, Sendmail administration (Smtp Pop3 Mail), Wu-Ftpd, MySQL tutorial, administration and configuration, software administration for users.
- Storix System Backup Administrator for Linux - Complete Linux backup management and system recovery software for Linux. operating systems Provides complete backup management and the most flexible system recovery operating systems proeuct available for Linux.
- USAIL: Unix system administration independent learning - USAIL is an online study resource which includes unix independent study modules, each with their own quiz, unix which takes approximately 1 hour. The site unix does not offer online UNIX certification, but it unix will provide you with other reference sources and unix a means to
- Hubba's Unix resources - Various Administration notes for AIX, Linux and Solaris.
- Linux System Resources - Megalinux.net is a growing database of resources for unix systadmins. These include documentation, links to other resources, unix tips and applications.
- RootPrompt -- Nothing but Unix - News and information for Unix Sysadmins
- Tru 64 - Daily news, information, files, message board and more administration related to Compaq's Tru64 UNIX
- SAGE - Code of Ethics - Detailed code of ethics for Unix system administrators.
- GNU/Linux Command Line Tools Summary - This document is an attempt to provide a summary of unix useful command line tools available to a GNU/Linux based operating unix system. It is a summary which can be used to unix learn about and how to use many of the tools unix available to a GNU/Linux based operating syste
- Tariq Nazir's UNIX, Networking, Scripting Resources - A technical directory of links to help UNIX unix systems and operating systems network administrators. Tutorials, unix TCP/IP, perl, shell operating systems scripts, Oracle, and SQL.
- Linux System Administrators' Guide - An introduction to system administration of a Linux operating systems system for novices.
- Unix System Administration - Looking for a Unix System Administrator Job? or administration If you administration are having some Unix and Linux administration related problem, please submit administration it to me.
- SysAdmin Talk - Ask questions, answer and discuss the daily routines of system unix administration.
- Tek-Tips: General UNIX Discussion Forum - Technical support forums and mutual help system for administration computer professionals. unix Selling and recruiting forbidden.
- MKS Software - Provider of Windows automation tools for system administration administration and development in a pure Windows or mixed administration UNIX/Linux and Windows environment.
- LiveFire Labs: UNIX System Administration Training - Hands-on Internet Lab - Learn Unix system administration online using a dedicated unix Unix system in our Internet Lab to complete unix hands-on exercises, including reboots. View a sample course unix module before registering.
- Managed Technical Services adopted specially to Hosting Companies or dedicated server owners - YourServerAdmin.com provides Managed Technical Services adopted specially to administration Hosting Companies administration or dedicated server owners
- Unix Guru Universe - UNIX system administration resource site, for beginners and operating systems experts.
- Unix Performance Q&A - Adrian Cockcroft, a performance specialist for Sun Microsystems, operating systems answers unix your Unix questions.
- Doom as a tool for system administration - As I was listening to Anil talk about administration daemons spawning unix processes and sysadmins killing them, I administration thought, "What a great unix user interface!" Imagine running administration around with a shotgun blowing away unix your daemons administration and processes, never needing to type kill -9 unix administration a
MySQL - Cache Direct