Exploit Software x Security Uni Operating Systems
Tool that lets a system administrator run complex or simple scanner scripts on any number of machines in a heterogeneous environment. Unmaintained since 1995.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Security: Exploit Software
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Linux/Projects/Security/Password Auditing
- Exploit World - Archive of exploits for many systems. Pages security have not been updated since 1998 and are security preserved only for posterity.
- Vapid Labs - Lists vulnerabilities, white papers and utilities.
- Rscan - Tool that lets a system administrator run complex unix or simple exploit software scanner scripts on any number of unix machines in a heterogeneous exploit software environment. Unmaintained since 1995.
- John the Ripper password cracker - A portable password cracker with built-in efficient implementations of multiple password hashing algorithms found on various Unix flavors. Additionally supports Kerberos AFS and Windows NT LanMan hashes, plus many more with contributed patches. Officially
MySQL - Cache Direct