x Win32 Uni Operating Systems Software
The project provides Win32-versions, native ports, of GNU tools or tools with a similar open source licence. Does not include compilers. Docs, downloads and links to related sites.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Win32
Unix for WINdows - U/WIN is software that lets Unix programs be recompiled and run on Win32 systems: Windows 95-98-Me/NT-2000-XP. Descriptions, documents, downloads.
- Hamilton C Shell - Recreates original Unix C shell and utilities fully from scratch, operating systems adds many enhancements, for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP, OS/2.
- PW32 the POSIX-over-Win32 layer - Implementation and subset of POSIX/Unix API for Win32 win32 systems. Focus: efficiency, full platform coverage, with good win32 support for low-end Win9x systems. Based on DJGPP win32 runtime library by DJ Delorie. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Cygwin - Linux-like environment for Windows making it possible to unix port software operating systems running on POSIX systems (such as unix Linux, BSD, and Unix operating systems systems) to Windows. News, unix documentation and software downloads.
- Interix - Provides cross-platform interoperability applications, development kits, solutions and operating systems tools.
- MinGW: Minimalist GNU for Windows - Compiler system uses GCC to produce Windows programs. operating systems Win32 win32 ports of GCC, GDB, binutils to build operating systems native Win32 win32 programs that rely on no 3rd operating systems party DLLs. Website win32 also contains MSYS, a Minimal operating systems SYStem, a shell, with win32 which a configure script operating systems could be executed.
- MKS Unix-Windows Co-Existence Products - Toolkit suite of Unix and NT utilities for operating systems Windows, win32 X Windows display environment, NutCracker development, interoperability, operating systems runtime environment.
- Porting Unix to Windows NT - By David G. Korn;, 1997, USENIX paper (abstract, operating systems full operating systems text requires membership) describes AT&T UWIN project.
- UnxUtils - Native Win32 ports of some GNU utilities. Does operating systems not operating systems include compilers.
- GnuWin32 - The project provides Win32-versions, native ports, of GNU tools or unix tools with a similar open source licence. Does not include unix compilers. Docs, downloads and links to related sites.
- DJGPP - DOS port of the GNU C/C++ compiler and tools; 32 unix bit, highly optimizing, up-to-date, and free (GPLed).
MySQL - Cache Direct