Mathematics Windows Shareware Software
Graphical block diagram simulator used to design and evaluate systems. Simulations in the time and frequency domain. Produces time, Bode and Nyquist plots. Supports user defined blocks and libraries.
Top: Computers: Software: Shareware: Windows: Mathematics
- UCalc - Program supports graphing, scientific, and financial calculations. Includes windows an expression evaluator, unit converter, general ledger, equations windows solver, and 2D/3D function plotter.
- Infinity - A non-linear math package for high precision calculations.
- SimApp - Dynamic Simulation Made Easy - Graphical block diagram simulator used to design and shareware evaluate systems. Simulations in the time and frequency shareware domain. Produces time, Bode and Nyquist plots. Supports shareware user defined blocks and libraries.
- NLREG - A statistical analysis program, that performs linear and nonlinear regression analysis, and curve fitting. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- Engineering Power Tools - Engineering tool for use by both students and professionals. Over mathematics 70 program modules and data tables are organized into one mathematics package.
- Matrix Workshop - Manipulates matrices of both real and complex numbers. mathematics [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- dBSTAT - Contains three major components: database (data manipulation, comparison, and display), shareware Statistics Wizard (descriptive and comparative statistics, nonparametric tests, shareware correlation, and regression), and Graphics Wizard (creates any kinds of shareware charts).
- 20-sim - Is a modeling and simulation program, that mathematics can simulate windows the behavior of dynamic systems, such mathematics as electrical, mechanical, and windows hydraulic systems, or any mathematics combination of these. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- MGCSoft - Editor primarily for math equations.
- BestCode - Programmer's Component Source - Components for Delphi, C++ Builder, COM, ActiveX, NetObjects Fusion and others. Component categories include Mathematical Expression Parsers, ISAPI/CGI, NetObjects Fusion Extensions.
- Turbo Grapher - Is a technical graphing, and curve fitting program. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- PmaCalc - Fully featured adding machine with the functions of windows a mechanical adding machine plus capabilities associated with windows a Windows environment.
- Graphmatica - Is an equation plotter with numerical, and calculus features. It can graph Cartesian functions, relations and inequalities, plus polar, parametric, and ordinary differential equations. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- MoNooN - Developer of several 2D, and 3D mathematical function shareware plotting tools.
- CurveExpert - A curve fitting system. XY data can be windows modeled using a toolbox of linear regression models, windows nonlinear regression models, interpolation, or splines. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- Penny Penguin's Math Bingo - A multimedia math game for preschool and early mathematics elementary school shareware children designed to teach your child mathematics addition, subtraction, multiplication and shareware division.
- Multiplication Table Software - Program is designed to help children learn the multiplication tables.
- FindGraph - Data-analysis, and graph plotting tool suitable for students and engineers. shareware Regression analysis, neural network approximation. With graphics editor to easily shareware add and move points.
- Vinny Graphics - Graphing and data analysis program for engineers, and engineering students. It produces multi-parameter design or test data graphs, and performs simple math operations on groups of cells. [Win95/98]
- Valgetal - Play with falling numbers and improve your math skills. An educational number game with similarities to Tetris.
- Kalkulator - Offers standard functions, like logarithmic and exponential, trigonometric shareware and inverse, hyperbolic and inverse, square, cube, and shareware corresponding roots; Euler functions; statistical distribution functions; and shareware user-defined functions. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- Math Basics - Software consists of fifteen programs aimed at Grades 1 through 6. The programs help teach the four basic arithmetic operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division for whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Equation Grapher and Regression Analyzer - Equation Grapher is a function-plotting and analyzing program, and Regression shareware Analyzer is an analyzing, and curve-finding program for statistical data.
MySQL - Cache Direct