x Software Unix and Linu Palm OS Handhelds
Syncal reads a current ical calendar file, an archived ical calendar file from the last time syncal was run, and a Palm device DateBook database and reconciles them.
Top: Computers: Systems: Handhelds: Palm OS: Unix and Linux: Software
- Pilot-Link - Command-line tools for connecting to a Palm to software sync, add, unix and linux delete, move, copy, and manipulate Palm software data.
- pilot2pine - Converts Palm address book to Pine format.
- CryptoPadSlicer - Conduit for the cryptographic MemoPad replacement CryptoPad application palm os for the Palm.
- Astro Info - GPL astronomy program with color support developed on Unix.
- pi-address - X11 based address manager for Palm.
- PalmAMP for XMMS - XMMS plugin to work with the PalmAMP remote control program unix and linux for WinAMP.
- Java Pilot Desktop - Platform-independent desktop enables communication and data interchange with Palms.
- JustInTime - Works with the pilot-link to synchronize the time between Unix desktop and Palm. J-Pilot plugin also available.
- Syncal - Syncal reads a current ical calendar file, an unix and linux archived ical calendar file from the last time unix and linux syncal was run, and a Palm device unix and linux DateBook database and reconciles them.
- Coldsync - Command-line synchronization software for Palm and Visor.
MySQL - Cache Direct