Libraries Programming Software RISC OS
Set of libraries that allow X client programs to be compiled and run with little or no changes to the source code.
Top: Computers: Systems: RISC OS: Software: Programming: Libraries
- RiscXLib - Set of libraries that allow X client programs to be compiled and run with little or no changes to the source code.
- Python Resources - A variety of scripts and libraries for the programming Python language.
- StubsG - C-library neutral libraries including TCPIPLibs, RISC_OSLib, C library, libraries flexlib, and libraries Toolbox libraries, as well as the libraries SharedCLibrary neutral StubsG. This libraries allows applications and modules libraries linked against it to be used libraries with which libraries ever version of the SharedCL
- Wimp2 - An alternative multitasker which preemptively multitasks the application libraries rather than programming cooperatively as the current RISC OS libraries Wimp does. Downloads and programming brief overview.
- ExtrasLib - Minor C library of extra code for users software of DeskLib.
- 32-bit Porting Support - 32BitLib is a macro library for BASIC assembler. Armc is a perl script to semi-automate conversion.
- OSLib - Interface library to the RISC OS API. Summary, libraries FAQ, and programming downloads. [Open source]
- Kappa - BASIL - Allows the use of the same BASIC code libraries for many programming programs without having to load new libraries copies each time, by programming loading libraries into the libraries relocatable module area. Freeware program, available programming for download libraries along with manual.
- Ada - Class library for this third-generation programming language.
- MalCheck - Helps track down program errors involving dynamically allocated memory blocks.
- IFCLib - Library for interfacing to the Select 3 \\'ImageFileConvert\\' module stack. This system allows images of one type to be converted to another through a single SWI interface.
MySQL - Cache Direct