Newsgroup Creation Usenet Computers
In the free.* hierarchy, anyone can set up a new group. Here are simple instructions how to create a new newsgroup in the free.uk.* hierarchy and a list of newsservers which carry the free.uk.* groups.
Top: Computers: Usenet: Newsgroup Creation
- Free.uk.* newsgroups - In the free.* hierarchy, anyone can set up a new newsgroup creation group. Here are simple instructions how to create a new newsgroup creation newsgroup in the free.uk.* hierarchy and a list of newsservers newsgroup creation which carry the free.uk.* groups.
- Creating an ALT newsgroup - A detailed guide to creating alt newsgroups. What to do newsgroup creation and, more importantly, what not to do when creating a newsgroup creation group.
- How To Write a Good Newgroup Message for Alt - Detailed explanations on "newgroup" messages for alt.* groups, computers the type of control message which creates a computers newsgroup, and the correct way to write and computers send them.
- The UKVoting Home Pages - Describes voting procedures related to the uk.* hierarchy.
- How to Create a New Big-8 Newsgroup - Explains the newsgroup creation process in force in usenet the Big 8 hierarchies.
- So You Want to Create an Alt Newsgroup - Guide to creating Usenet groups in the alt.* hierarchy. Creating a successful alt newsgroup depends only on convincing news administrators to carry the newsgroup. Written by David Barr.
- Guidelines for Group Creation in the UK hierarchy - Newsgroup creation process within uk.*
- How to Create a New Alt Newsgroup - A very detailed set of step-by-step instructions on how to create an alt.* group. Related links concerning group creation guidelines in other hierarchies and FAQs about moderated groups.
- news.newusers.questions: Creating New Newsgroups - Information on how to create newsgroups - guidelines computers for choosing a hierarchy, as well as notes computers on newsgroup creation in various hierarchies.
MySQL - Cache Direct