Virtual Characters Human Interaction Virtual Reality
Home of Virtual Friends - synthetic talking heads that are able to morph into different shapes, talk via scripts, or act as virtual chat proxies.
Top: Computers: Virtual Reality: Human Interaction: Virtual Characters
- Top/Arts/Visual Arts/Computer Graphics/3D/VRML/Avatars
- Top/Computers/Internet/Chat/Virtual Places/Avatars and Gestures
- NYU Media Research Lab - The MRL\\'s Responsive Animated Character research involves applying Prof. Ken Perlin\'s noise techniques from image rendering to character movement.
- Virtual Mermaids - Collection of 3DCG women including Yuki Terai, Kyoko virtual reality Date, human interaction Lara Croft, and Kasumi and Ayane from virtual reality Dead or human interaction Alive.
- i Lip Sync - Flash animated talking characters. Commercial site. Provides lip human interaction synchronising human interaction virtual host for your website.
- Virtual Human Interaction Lab - The mission of the Virtual Human Interaction Lab virtual reality at Stanford University is to understand the dynamics virtual reality and implications of interactions among people in immersive virtual reality virtual reality simulations (VR).
- virtual-personality.de - virtual characters by interiorsphere
- C&C Creations - Virtual Characters, Chatterbots and Talking Agents for websites.
- Georgia Tech Animation Lab - Animation Lab at Georgia Tech. We are interested in virtual reality the simulation and animation of dynamic virtual reality motion such as running, diving, and virtual reality bicycling.
- luminous shadows - fantasy character design - The collected character designs and animations of johnathan darkly, featuring virtual reality fantasy, science fiction and contemporary virtual actors.
- Esprit & HUMANOID: simulating virtual people - The simulation of realistic virtual humans, who can human interaction interact within a 3-D environment and with the human interaction user, will improve the ability to create convincing human interaction human animation in the entertainment industry.
- CMU SCS OZ Project - The Oz Project at CMU is developing technology and art human interaction to help artists create high quality interactive drama, based in human interaction part on AI technologies. This especially means building believable agents human interaction in dramatically interesting micro-worlds.
- 3D Virtual character actors for animation - 3D Cartoons, CG Animation, Virual Actors, Characters and Performers. Illustration, Design and Stop Motion animation.
- Haptek - Home of Virtual Friends - synthetic talking heads that are virtual reality able to morph into different shapes, talk via scripts, or virtual reality act as virtual chat proxies.
- Virtual Reality Laboratory - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. The laboratory virtual characters is mainly involved in the modelling and animation virtual characters of Three-Dimensional Inhabited Virtual Worlds.
- MIT Media Lab Synthetic Characters - The goal of the Synthetic Characters Group at virtual characters the virtual characters MIT Media Laboratory is to understand how virtual characters to build virtual characters interactive characters that come alive in virtual characters the eyes of virtual characters the people who interact with virtual characters them.
- noDNA virtual realtime character solutions - noDNA provides virtual characters, event services with virtual characters, virtual virtual reality characters for internet applications like knowledge based bots, technology like virtual reality motion capture devices for body, fingers and face.
- Characters Improvisation - References to autonomous characters that can improvise and virtual reality react virtual characters to their environment.
- Realtime virtual characters - MOTEK. Designs and produces a wide virtual characters variety virtual reality of 3D characters for use in VR virtual characters of any virtual reality format.
- DIGITAL QUTIES - A massive collection of virtual femmes and digital actresses. In human interaction japanese.
- Virtual Humans and Conversational Agents - Papers by Curry Guinn (RTI, Duke University) on virtual humans, conversational agents, synthetic characters, virtual personalities, computational models of human behavior, facial gesture, body gesture, and lip synching.
- The Bot Factory - Interactive virtual characters with voice and lip synchronization. virtual characters human interaction Works with any web browser.
- Ananova - Featuring a virtual newscaster, capable of delivering real-time virtual reality on-demand news bulletins over the Internet and interactive virtual reality devices.
- Center for Human Modeling and Simulation - University of Pennsylvania. The Center for Human Modeling and human interaction Simulation exists to investigate computer graphics modeling and animation techniques human interaction for embodied agents, virtual humans, and their applications.
- Conversive, Inc. - Conversive\\'s interactive knowledge management solutions complement existing applications virtual characters and virtual reality give them new functionality. Our proprietary Conversive virtual characters Application Platform virtual reality acts as a natural language interface virtual characters layer for web virtual reality pages, intranets and other digital
- CodeBaby - CodeBaby is a leader in web-based virtual agent technology, and virtual characters enables corporations to integrate state-of-the-art, interactive 3D characters with their virtual characters websites and online services.
- Virtual Idol - Virtual Idol is a monthly magazine focusing on pretty female virtual characters characters from games and female seiyuu. The first 8 issues virtual characters of Virtual Idol came out in an irregular schedule, but virtual characters it became monthly with volume 9.
- Boston Dynamics - Cambridge MA. Boston Dynamics is a leading provider human interaction of human interaction human simulation software and services. Its product, human interaction DI-Guy, is human interaction widely used for adding lifelike humans human interaction to real-time simulations. human interaction PeopleShop, allows the rapid creation human interaction of scenarios with realistic human interaction peopl
- CVSSP: 3D-Vision Virtual People - Capturing realistic models of individual people to populate virtual worlds.
MySQL - Cache Direct