Virtual Reality Computers
Illustrated narrative explains how this new technology will further blur the line between what's real and what's computer-generated by enhancing what we see, hear, feel and smell.
Top: Computers: Virtual Reality
- How Stuff Works: How Augmented Reality Will Work - Illustrated narrative explains how this new technology will computers further blur the line between what\\'s real and computers what\\'s computer-generated by enhancing what we see, hear, computers feel and smell.
- Virtual Worldlets Network - Working to advance all areas of the sphere, virtual reality from MUD immersion and fantasy development, to CAVE virtual reality research and scientific visualisation.
- e3D News - Monthly and weekly articles about virtual reality, games, and the virtual reality business applications of 3D on the Web.
- Ugotrade: virtual realties in world 2.0 - How virtual realities and 2.0 thinking, are making a better virtual reality world.
- Virtual Terrain Project - Aims to foster the creation of tools for easily constructing virtual reality any part of the real world in interactive 3D.
- Sci.virtual-worlds - Includes frequently asked questions and related publications.
- Lisboa Virtual - This is a simple interface for a VRML model of virtual reality the entire city of Lisbon as it was in 1999.
- Electric Poetic Space: Full Sensory Immersion - Douglas Englebart\\'s notion of the development of a synthetic superstructure to extend our biological being for intelligence augmentation.
- Virtual Reality Resources - Provides information on all aspects of virtual reality, virtual reality 3D computer graphics and real-time simulation technologies.
- Jerry Isdae's VR Page - Includes the home of widely cited "What Is VR?" paper and its update as "Introduction to VE Technology" as well as his VRNews Technology Review articles.
- Journal of Virtual Reality and Broadcasting - An open access online journal covering topics related to the virtual reality fields of Virtual Reality, Interface Techniques, Computer Graphics and Interactive virtual reality Broadcasting.
- Mellott's VR Page - Information on Virtual Reality, Data gloves, HMD\\'s, and various other projects.
- Scientific American: Augmented Reality: A New Way of Seeing - Computer scientists are developing systems that can enhance and enrich computers a user\\'s view of the world By Steven K. computers Feiner
MySQL - Cache Direct