Ogre Science Fiction Board Games
Tactical ground combat games set in the next century, with hovercraft, tanks, infantry, tactical nukes, and a giant cybernetic tank called the Ogre.
Top: Games: Board Games: Science Fiction: Ogre
- Top/Arts/Literature/Authors/L/Laumer, Keith
- Top/Arts/Literature/Genres/Science Fiction/Authors/H/Heinlein, Robert A.
Ogre - Tactical ground combat games set in the next century, with hovercraft, tanks, infantry, tactical nukes, and a giant cybernetic tank called the Ogre.
- Pan Pacific Alliance - Recognition manual, combat photos, scenarios, units, maps and miscellaneous other science fiction stuff.
- Command Post Gamma - Scenarios, strategies, and variant rules. Includes a board games scenario ogre creation contest.
- PBEM Players for Ogre/GEV - A list of players interested in playing the game by ogre e-mail.
- Ogre on the brain - Andrew Walters' articles, fiction and pictures on Ogre.
- Ogre List - Mailing list for the OGRE and GEV games.
- Ogre Cybertank Artwork - The original illustrations, presented by the artist who drew them.
- Cygnus X1 Ogre - Variant units and pictures of miniatures.
- OGRE 2200: After the Factory States - Nearly a century after the Last War ended, the world ogre finds itself again threatened, and once again, the OGREs roll ogre across the countryside.
- Tristan's Ogre/GEV site - Fan site with gamebox, scenarios and map editor.
- John Xavier Crimmins' Gallery - Display of paint jobs for Ogre miniatures.
- OGRE - Topics include building terrain, terrain boards, modelling, safe tool use, and galleries from tournaments.
- Datapulse - Articles and optional rules for OGRE/GEV.
- Generic Wargame Maps - Alternate maps for playing the board games and board games links to tools for editing maps.
MySQL - Cache Direct