Conferences Game Studies Games
University of Chicago, October 2001. Descriptions of panels, bios and links for numerous speakers, a lot of links to other game related sites, including game policy and research.
Top: Games: Game Studies: Conferences
- Computers and Games 2002 (CG'02) - Edmonton, Canada. 25-27 July 2002. International conference with emphasis on research and development in use of artificial intelligence in games.
- International Game Developers' Association: Calendar - A list of conferences and events of interest to game researchers and developers. Linked, annotated and chronologically ordered.
- Playing by the Rules - The Cultural Policy Challenges of Video Games - University of Chicago, October 2001. Descriptions of panels, conferences bios and game studies links for numerous speakers, a lot conferences of links to other game studies game related sites, including conferences game policy and research.
- 7th International Conference on Computer Games: Animation, Mobile and Educational Systems - Magelis, Angoulême, France.The Conference encompasses all topics game studies related to computer games design and game studies development.
- Playing with the Future: Development and Directions in Computer Gaming - Manchester, England. 5-7 July 2002. Abstracts and programme available.
- Game On 2002 - London, UK. 27-28 November 2002. Third International Conference games on Intelligent conferences Games and Simulation. Announcement and call games for papers.
- Serious Games Summit - This second annual gathering investigating not just why serious games conferences are important, but how to develop games for non-entertainment purposes.
- Computer Games and Digital Cultures - Tampere, Finland. Aesthetic, narrative and structural issues as game studies well as bridging academia and industry. Programme and game studies general conference information.
- Cosign Conference - Computational Semiotics for Games and New Media: explores games how semiotics conferences can be used in creating and games analysing games and new conferences media.
- Computer and Video Games Come of Age - National conference held at MIT in 2000. Full game studies transcripts of sessions on games as interactive storytelling, game studies aesthetics, and game design.
MySQL - Cache Direct