Education Game Studies Games
A course at Stanford that provides a historical and critical approach to the evolution of computer and video game design. Syllabus and course notes.
Top: Games: Game Studies: Education
- Simulations and Gaming, Indiana University - Taught by Kurt Squire. Syllabus, schedule, assignments.
- History of Computer Game Design - A course at Stanford that provides a historical and critical approach to the evolution of computer and video game design. Syllabus and course notes.
- Trans-Reality Game Lab - Applied research lab specifically looking at game form. Part of the Interactive Institute (Sweden).
- Center for Computer Games Research - IT University of Copenhagen. Researching game aesthetics, game design, game spaces, game worlds, gaming cultures, and learning in games.
- Public school teacher using games in the classroom - Website of Bill MacKenty, technology teacher at a education traditional public school using video games in the education classroom. Provides strategies for using games in teaching, education including notes on assessment, and supplies pedagogically specific education reviews of video games.
- Exploratory Learning Through Simulation and Games - Home page of EDTEC 670 course at San education Diego State University.
MySQL - Cache Direct