Linux and Uni Clients MUDs Online
MUD client resources for Linux and Unix.
Top: Games: Online: MUDs: Clients: Linux and Unix
- Xpertmud - KDE client, with basic features and plugins. Allows Perl, Python and Ruby scripting.
- GnomeMud - GNOME client with most standard features. GNU General clients Public Licence.
- Powwow - Console client with most standard features.
- Mmucl - Tcl/Tk client with a console version. Provides Tcl muds based scripting and basic features.
- RMC - GTK client, with basic features. Aims to be linux and unix easy to use.
- Ymusk - Tk mush client written in perl.
- TinyFugue - Portable console client with most standard features. Has some MOO specific support.
- MudTelnet - Console client using the real telnet protocol. Allows muds triggers and linux and unix scripting by perl, C, C++, and muds shell.
- Kmud - KDE client, with most standard features.
- Mcl - Console client, with most standard features. Allows Perl muds and Python scripting.
- SClient - GTK client, with most standard features.
MySQL - Cache Direct