Clients MUDs Online
Clients are programs that connect to MUDs allowing players access. Clients are based on telnet or Java and range from the very basic to the very advanced.
Top: Games: Online: MUDs: Clients
- GGMud - GTK client with most standard features. Win32, OS online X, and Linux builds available.
- TinTin++ - Feature rich console client. Windows, Mac OS X, online and Linux clients builds available.
- Mudlet - Open source client featuring Lua scripting. Windows and muds Linux builds available. In development.
- Trebuchet - TCL/Tk client for Linux and Windows. Supports MCP.
- JamochaMUD - Java client with most standard features. Windows and Linux builds available.
- KildClient - GTK+ client with a built-in Perl interpreter. It online runs under Windows and Linux.
MySQL - Cache Direct