MOOs Clients MUDs Online
Linux client based on gtk+ supporting multiple worlds. It includes a builtin editor with syntax-highlighter and macro support, is almost completely customizable and includes MCP support.
Top: Games: Online: MUDs: Clients: MOOs
- WinMOOSE - A port of MacMOOSE for Windows. Features MacMOOSE protocol support.
- MacMOOSE - Macintosh client designed to aid MOO development in clients MOOs with clients MacMOOSE utils. Includes object browsers, WYSIWYG clients editing of verbs and clients properties, multiple connections and clients separate windows for help, sending MOOmail clients and the clients output of any command.
- tkMOO-SE Client - Windows and Unix client featuring ANSI, MacMOOSE and MCP 2.1 clients editor and user plug-in support. It is fully customizable and clients is an active development, which is open to ideas and clients contributions, with open sourcecode.
- VMoo - Features an editor, visual who-listing (requires code installed clients in server), muds ANSI, MCP and TCL support, built-in clients MOO code parser, triggers muds and an integrated list clients of MOO servers.
- gmoo - Linux client based on gtk+ supporting multiple worlds. muds It includes a builtin editor with syntax-highlighter and muds macro support, is almost completely customizable and includes muds MCP support.
- Moops! - Windows client featuring MCP 2.1 and ANSI support, editor with muds syntax highlighting, advanced history and paste and themes.
- tkMOO-light - A unix/win/mac client geared toward MOO systems. Doesn\'t moos support ansi.
MySQL - Cache Direct