Thirteenth Pass or later Play-By-E-Mail Pern Literature
A relaxed canon round-robin club set during the 13th Pass on the Southern Continent with fertile green dragons, non-Impressed dragons turning wild, and two species of whers.
Top: Games: Online: Roleplaying: Literature: Pern: Play-By-E-Mail: Thirteenth Pass or later
- Victory Weyr - A shared timeline (affiliated with Widow\\'s Peak Weyr) round-robin only pern PBEM where the Eighteenth Pass has ended and the Weyrs pern are struggling to prove their worth to the Holds.
- Widow's Peak Weyr - A shared timeline (affiliated with Victory Weyr) round-robin/full play-by-e-mail post PBEM pern where the Eighteenth Pass has ended play-by-e-mail and the Weyrs are pern struggling to prove their play-by-e-mail worth to the Holds.
- Icefire Weyr - A relaxed canon (female blue/brownriders allowed) round-robin/full post thirteenth pass or play-by-e-mail later PBEM where at the beginning of the Sixteenth thirteenth pass play-by-e-mail or later Pass, a Weyr set above the snowy wastes thirteenth play-by-e-mail pass or later of the Southern Continent is targeted by murderers.
- Mountain Song Weyr - A relaxed canon (female blue and brown riders pern allowed) round-robin pern club, set on the Southern Continent pern during an alternate 14th pern Pass where AIVAS\' technology pern could not be recovered.
- Last Hope Weyr - A relaxed canon round-robin club set during the play-by-e-mail 13th Pass pern on the Southern Continent with fertile play-by-e-mail green dragons, non-Impressed dragons pern turning wild, and two play-by-e-mail species of whers.
MySQL - Cache Direct